horrible accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

horrible accord

it's soooooooo bad. I how the "laptop" is listed as a feature considering it's so old it would be better if he kept it rather then include it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-Accord...m=281743699594

That airbrush work is good! It just shouldn't be on a car. It would've been perfect on a 5th grader's bookbag or a purse or something.

8k though? I wonder how much maintenance was done on that thing

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Oh dear me.

This belongs in that other thread too.

MRT

14.38 @ 98.66mph
      The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
      Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.346

Comment

I have to admit the seats look pretty good. I would trade my cloth for them any day.
        Originally posted by cb7dazz
        And you're english is much better than some people on this board and it's their primary language.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        ...for example

Comment

I dig it. It's a show car, and it's done quite well. I wouldn't want it, that's for damn sure... but it was built for a purpose, and I think they hit the mark. That car probably cleans up at shows.

Judging by the limited description, I have a feeling the person selling the car isn't the one that bought it. They probably picked it up from the original builder, and are now trying to sell it for a profit. Someone that builds a car like that doesn't give a quick and dirty list of parts.

Comment

Yeah, the more I look at that, the more I see some seriously quality work. Custom widened fenders, side skirts molded to the fenders, the interior definitely looks good (and not obnoxious, as many show cars of this style are.)

This car would give the Doughboy a run for his money, I feel! I wonder if they've ever met at a show...

Comment

This is quality work , with terrible taste and design.

Body work was done well and airbrushing was done well , but it looks absolutely awful.

Also , it looks like it was done over 10 years ago. Those 4:3 aspect ratio tv's , those ancient game controllers , the "lambo doors" that when open still don't allow enough room for a person to actually get in the car.

maybe back in 2004 this was cool but today this is not worth 8,000$. whether you actually drive it , or plan to have it only in shows , it's entire style reeks of 2 fast 2 furious / need for speed underground 1

Comment

No doubt. As I said, this is probably being sold by whoever bought it from the builder. It was probably built a decade ago by someone active in car shows, and they either moved on or lost interest. Sold the car, and whoever bought it just left it as-is. Probably won a bunch of shows with it, too. So here it is, dated electronics and all... for sale for $8000. Not TOTALLY unreasonable... especially if someone wants a pre-built show winner. As long as they don't buy in the same area where the car was known!

I don't think the Peter Pan theme is all that much different than Doughboy's old Spongebob theme. Both are gaudy. Silly on a daily driver, but for a show car, they make absolute sense.

Comment

Working...
                X