I met Chris Pratt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I met Chris Pratt.

He was a really nice guy. He came into my job, and I helped him to his car with his groceries. We talked about Jurassic World, and what movie he's filming here in Baton Rouge (Magnificent Seven).

When I asked him for a picture, I said I didn't want to be "that person", bothering him while he's out doing normal things on his own time. When I asked if I could take a picture with him and he was like "absolutely, let's do this". He asked me my name, before reading it on my name tag. Haha. He was like "I'll find you next time I'm here". Shook his hand, and made it very brief cause I didn't want to keep him from doing whatever he needed to do.

It's nice when celebrities make time for their fans.

[ My Car Domian ] - [ My Members Ride Thread ] - [ Facebook ]

My Top CB7Tuners :

TypeG
    aww_shiet
    91accordexr33

Nice!
    '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

That's awesome man! He's become one of my favorite actors since watching Parks and Recreation and seeing him in movies after that. He's a really funny guy.
      For Sale Thread CLICK HERE!

1991 CB9 EX Wagon

1990 CB7 EX Sedan

1997 RA1 LX Wagon

CB7Tuner Discord CLICK ME! -- http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...02#post3285402

Comment

Don't think I've seen any of his movies... unless that was him leading in Guardians of the Galaxy. Kinda looks like the guy? That was a funny movie. Anyway, I've never understood why people care so much about meeting celebrities, people of power, etc. Working for a tabloid is the most pathetic job, imo. People are people to me, no one's worth any more or less than I am. Even if the President came up to me I wouldn't suddenly start using the word, "sir" and become all stiff-mannered. It's nice that you got a good experience out of it though, when it's so often you hear celebrities are assholes in person. When you're famous and people are always trying to talk to you, I can understand the attention getting annoying pretty quick.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

He will always be Andy From Parks and Recreation to me. Although he killed it in Jurassic World.

Comment

I always thought the same thing cyborg. how they are still people. ( I'll never be into those gossip magazines who tell the world what a celebrity goes through, when a normal person goes through the same thing )

but having met a few celebrities myself, I just stare in awe. Being security i have to be professional, can't ask for pictures.. but they do acknowledge me, thats enough for me!

edit : nice to know you got a good experience xaero!

Comment

Yeah, that was him in Guardians of the Galaxy. Parks and Recreation is pretty much where he got mainstream notice, and Guardians rocketed him into leading man status.

I've been hearing lots of great things about him. He really does seem like the type that's a good guy simply because he's a good guy, and not because positive press is good for his career!
              He's still a new star, though. 5 years ago, he probably went unnoticed in public 95% of the time. Hopefully stardom doesn't go to his head! His characters are always so likable, and they are even more so because it's easy to believe the actor portraying them is equally likable!

That's awesome that you got to meet him!

Comment

Working...
              X