Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CB7tuner T Shirts - Ready to ship! Also, WHITE and BLACK decals are in stock!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7tuner T Shirts - Ready to ship! Also, WHITE and BLACK decals are in stock!

I live in a very small house... and I have a very large box of CB7tuner T-shirts.
    I won't be selling the house any time soon, but the shirts are another story!

Those that have ordered things from me before know I can be rather slow when it comes to shipping. However, I just packaged up all 28 shirts I have in stock. They're ready to be sealed, addressed, and shipped out immediately.

Right now, Paypal is being uncooperative, so I'm unable to edit the order form at the moment. When I do, I'll be sure to include an accurate product count for each size, so if you can order something, it IS in stock, and you WILL get it.

Until then, if you wish to order, just send me a PM.

The shirts are professionally screen-printed on black Gildan cotton shirts.
    Currently, my stock is as follows.

Small - 2
    Medium - 8
    Large - 1
    1XL - 0 (out of stock)
    2XL - 5
    3XL - 9

Small, Medium, and Large shirts are $25 shipped anywhere in the continental US. $30 shipped internationally.
    2XL and 3XL cost more to make and ship, so they are $30 shipped anywhere in the continental US, and $35 shipped internationally.

I currently have plenty of white and black decals in stock as well. If you wish to add a pair decals to your shirt order, include $4 ($1 off the usual $5 price).

All orders will be shipped via USPS as soon as possible after the order has been received. PM me to order.

woops disregard that PM I read this too fast. But yeah im placing my order man!
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Still available!

Quantities adjusted to reflect recent purchases. The count is accurate. Only one LARGE left!

Comment

Working...
      X