brothers ride got scratched to shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brothers ride got scratched to shit

me and my brother were going to pick up pizza, hes driving his 2001 galant, just got it 2 weeks ago, perfect white paint job. were pullin out with the pizza, and pull next to this busted ass astro van or some shit, the kid in the van didnt see us and starts to turn into us, scratches the shit outta my brothers ride. so my brother gets out and looks what happened, the kid sits in his van and yells its our fault, i stayed in the car for now, then he started talking shit, saying ohh "fuck you ***, learn to drive" so i quickly set the pizza down, got out, walked right over to his window, and threw a punch as he quickly started to leave. i hit my hand on the window part as he was drivin, cut my hand up. it wasnt glass, it was some weird thick plastic, thought i broke my hand cause it wouldnt move for a while, but it's just bruised today. anyways, now my brothers ride has a fat ugly scratch, but at least i scared the bitch. i wish he woulda got out of his car.

ALSO: i'm an uncle, my brother just had a baby the other day, thats why i was visiting. note: my brother is only 18, i'm almost 20.

Damn man, that sucks . Stupid kids in stupid vans! Any time anyone pitches me shit like a pussy staying in there car, if its night time, I plug in my bigass spotlight @ 1 million candle power and MAKE there ass pull over. You cant drive with that bitch in your mirrors.

Comment

God people, stop being stupid. In the time that you were being retarded and trying to assault the guy, you could have gotten his liscence numer. Then you could have filed a police report and gotten him arrested, and then had his ass(or his insurance) pay for the scratch.

As for the replies encouraging him or promoting more violence; thanks, you're the reason we have so many problems in this country. VIOLENCE SOLVES NOTHING! Stupid people are driving up my insurance rates, health care costs, and taxes. Fuckers.
      -Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Bluejayde
        God people, stop being stupid. In the time that you were being retarded and trying to assault the guy, you could have gotten his liscence numer. Then you could have filed a police report and gotten him arrested, and then had his ass(or his insurance) pay for the scratch.

As for the replies encouraging him or promoting more violence; thanks, you're the reason we have so many problems in this country. VIOLENCE SOLVES NOTHING! Stupid people are driving up my insurance rates, health care costs, and taxes. Fuckers.
        haha

Comment

boohoo grandpa. damn preacher.

Comment

did you or didnt you get a license plate #?
            Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

man 1st thing i would do is get the plates... then punch the dude wtf..
              http://www.get-gifts-for-free.com/?ref_id=4810

1992 Honda Accord 4dr 5spd EX- R.I.P 8/10/05

Comment

if thats the reason my insurance went up im gonna be pissed

Comment

no i didnt get the plates, i wasnt thinking at the time, my anger gets the best of me and i don't think straight.

Comment

lol, nobody is calm enuf to "look" for the plates...first thing one would want to do is bust that guy int eh face.

that guy was so wrong...hes in denial.

hell, when that guy socked me in the jaw, i didnt get any plates, i just kept driving. although, if i do find his CL 55, im going to bust his projectors up and pop some tires.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

yeah i know its kinda easy to say you should have done this but in the heat of the moment its a little different but yeah that totally sucks.

Comment

and atleast it wasnt your accord lol.j/k

Comment

Tough argument, I would have done the exact same thing.
                          Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

Working...
                          X