No announcement yet.

Im kinda broke.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying a $500 CB7, stripping it of all sellable parts, and scrapping the shell for $200 is the only way a CB7 is going to be an investment these days!

Comment

i just got 1800 for my hit in the back 90 CB7 with 298k miles. probably only because I took excellent photos and had the full maint. history with parts warranties for the last 4 yrs.

btw, I can still use those warranties on my new CB7 DD haha since its linked to my phone number so win win

member's ride thread
      93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
      99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
      91 Accord SE 176k
      97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Still.. 20in+ chrome is g.r.o.c.e. imho. But yes, to each their own. Just a different style of fitment, no different than the extremely low cambered. It's just the exact opposite I suppose. I want a wagon, and at this point, I'd buy one with crazy wheels if it had a good body.

Comment

This one in my city's been sitting on CL for a month now...

1993 Honda Accord XL FOR SALE - $3500
          1993 Honda Accord XL For sale It has a new motor, a v tech duel cam, 80,000 miles. Must drive it to Believe it!

Confirmed XL model, and apparently has v tech with an aggressive cam. I wonder if he can be talked down to around 2k, this thing's a ****ing cherry. Although it looks like it has some very lazily covered rust on the driver quarter. I must find this green building...
          Last edited by CyborgGT; 04-12-2015, 07:27 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Since it's kind of relevant to the topic, has anyone purchased an older car with a salvage title? Or would you? Say you run a vehicle history report and it turned out to be something simple like a theft recovery or light collision that cost more to repair than a 20+ year old car would be worth today, and the vehicle was otherwise safe to drive (I read of previously-deployed airbags being filled with paper towels - imagine our car in question wasn't in a serious wreck)... would you think it a good deal finding a Salvage CB in decent condition for $500, when the car's not worth better than basic liability insurance even with a clean title?

Accord Aero-R

Comment

you drive the car, not the title.
              CB7TUNER.com
              Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

Working...
              X