wtf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtf

All this snow is b s and Jersey wtf is up with the roads not being cleaned on time. Blame the mayors lazy ass for not getting it right.

Where in NJ are you? im in NNJ and even at 11am the roads still arent clear! I drove home from my girlfriends house last night, every road had 6" of snow on it, except rt46. And this was at 10:30. not even super late

Comment

Got cough in it driving home. Had a white oil condition for about 10 minutes. Had to dead stop in the road because I couldn't see anything. Scary.

1991 Accord LX .

Comment

Northeastern NJ sucks when it comes to clearing the snow. Northwestern NJ is much better about it.

Most of the snow we got last night down south is already gone.

Comment

I went through Bayonne and newark it was after that nice stretch after the deleware bridge where it was windy as hell

Comment

A well said title! I got stuck in it too...Couldn't see the car in front of you I didn't have to completely stop but do 10-25 if that lol. Most of the roads down here in SJ weren't cleared ether...I don't think they give a shit especially with it being a holiday weekend with no school. I actually saw someone just slide right into the pole then someone jumped the curb sliding on the snow....I was in no accident but did a bunch of sliding some of it was intentional LOL.

Comment

Looks like we are going to get hit good again.

1991 Accord LX .

Comment

Y'all are complaining, meanwhile my snow tires are sitting on my dining room table just BEGGING for a romp... Then again when we get snow on the west coast everybody stays home, and we never get it as bad as you guys do on a yearly basis.

I guess the grass is always greener...

Comment

Yeah in my area 5-8 inches possibly more so it sucks dick hardcore L.M.F.A.O I wanted to go look at a black 10th anniversary edition too with 127k on it. Anyone on these forums near Elizabeth NJ?
                  Last edited by Kev1990; 02-16-2015, 01:56 PM.

Comment

I'm in Elizabeth until tomorrow.
                    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

I'm probably going to be IN Elizabeth tomorrow (still referring to the town... )

Comment

Went to lunch today at McDonalds and as I am walking to the door I see this guy strolling through the neighborhood. We are supposed to get 5" today and more for the next 3 days. You East Coast guys should learn from this guy. He is PREPARED for winter cruisin.

Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Originally posted by XCRN View Post
                          Went to lunch today at McDonalds and as I am walking to the door I see this guy strolling through the neighborhood. We are supposed to get 5" today and more for the next 3 days. You East Coast guys should learn from this guy. He is PREPARED for winter cruisin.

Hahahahah

Comment

I know what you mean. We're having a bit of a cold front here as well.

Comment

Originally posted by tishock View Post
                              I know what you mean. We're having a bit of a cold front here as well.

i think ill be dying of a heat stroke with that kinda weather. 0.0

but im tired of the snow. whoever has me added on facebook, im sorry for posting the images about my car buried, im just in disbelief how we get back to back blizzards. my back hurts.:/

Comment

Working...
                              X