Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Went to a bar and saw a kick ass chick fight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went to a bar and saw a kick ass chick fight.

I was at this bar called "Halftimes" last night gettin my drink on with a bunch of friends. We chilled there for a while and got pretty fawking mangled. I don't know what happened or how it all started but I turn around and all I see if a Corona bottle being busted over this girls head. I was so close some of the shattered glass actually hit me. the kick ass part though was that the girl that got her head busted didn;t even flinch and just started pounding in this other girls face. They weren't big girls at all, and from the looks of them I would never have expected such a hardass fight, but there were even grown men trying to pry them apart and this insane bitch, bleeding head and everything, just charged through them and kept pounding on this other girl. It all only really lasted about 5 mins, but that shit was pretty hardcore I must admit.

But you know, thats how we roll in D-Block!

I wish I had pics but it was too quick, figured some of you might enjoy the story.
    ProjectParty.net
    Putting an end to the question, "What's going on tonight?"

"This generation has this universal sense of failure" - Kurt D. Cobain

CLUB 1320

My FOR SALE thread...buy my ish

i read "chick fight" and i thought nail scratching, hair pulling, and some slapping....but DAYAM they went down...straight bottle doming, some chin checks and everything...NICE those are the kind of chicks i like..LMAO one who can hold her own..dont give a FAWK and are down to throw BLOWS!!!! too bad no pics..so whappen next man...cops roll through?? nobody else jumped in?..seems odd that these two chicks would be the only two to go at it..most chicks i know dont roll solo..

Comment

i bet that fight was amusing...girls can punch hard, i know that from experience..should have made a vid
      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

that is excellent, fights are always great entertainment, and serious girl fights are downright brutal

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
        where you been, is something wrong?
        i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by clarksterdotcom
          i read "chick fight" and i thought nail scratching, hair pulling, and some slapping....but DAYAM they went down...straight bottle doming, some chin checks and everything...NICE those are the kind of chicks i like..LMAO one who can hold her own..dont give a FAWK and are down to throw BLOWS!!!! too bad no pics..so whappen next man...cops roll through?? nobody else jumped in?..seems odd that these two chicks would be the only two to go at it..most chicks i know dont roll solo..

Well it was wierd because afterwards no cops came, everyone just took it for what it was and said fuck it and started dancing again. I mean a lot of people did scatter outside to try to see everything but I just decided to take the chance and get another pitcher while everyone else was outside.

Later on though, the girl that got her head busted open was back in the bar. I think she was lookin for the girl again or maybe some of her friends, but she looked heated and ready to kill. After that I didn't see her again, but I give her props for taking a thick glass bottle to the head and still not hesitating to fight back so fiercly.
          ProjectParty.net
          Putting an end to the question, "What's going on tonight?"

"This generation has this universal sense of failure" - Kurt D. Cobain

CLUB 1320

My FOR SALE thread...buy my ish

Comment

Working...
          X