The four door is no more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The four door is no more

My wife wrecked her car over the weekend. Had a couple cars stop dead with no indication of what they were doing in a 65 on a two lane road, at the top of a curved hill. She could tell something wasn't quite right, but wasn't able to get completely stopped/around them.

The core support is wrapped around the alternator and power steering pump, the cooling fans/radiator/condenser are into the exhaust manifold and it got into the inner fender decently. It did completely miss the bumper though

I'm a body tech for a living, so it wouldn't be too terrible to fix, but i haven't decided what I'm doing with the car yet. We only have liability insurance, it has almost 260k on it, and I've been having some drivability issues with it, so I'm leaning more towards parting it out and getting my coupe back on the road.

Man, that's a bummer. Best luck with whatever path you end up taking.
    Originally posted by sweet91accord
    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Sad to see a CB7 like that. Sorry that happen.

1991 Accord LX .

Comment

Been there, done that, came to the same conclusion.

Good luck with the future projects!

Comment

Ahh just fix it

Comment

Yea just fix it...and sell it to me for the low low lol

Comment

Similar damage. I fixed my wife's, lot fewer miles though. I just couldn't bring myself to let it go.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197590
              90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
              08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

That's definitely fixable, as I'm sure you know (better than I do), but it's true... high mileage, and another car in better shape... might be time to let it go. Maybe someone will want the shell to fix themselves!
                Doesn't seem like any important structural parts were damaged. It's mostly just up top.

Comment

Working...
                X