Ever see one of these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever see one of these?

Well Erik I can't say for sure because I have no idea what it is lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Kev1990 View Post
      Well Erik I can't say for sure because I have no idea what it is lol.
      its a bigass blanket lol, my gf made it for me for my birthday

Comment

A blanket for you, or big enough for the car?
        90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
        08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

LOL IKR . That's pretty nice of her though. You get sleepy time with your Honda blanket now :P if it's big enough for your car you can cuddle with it under the night time stars LOLOL. I definitely know it takes time for that type of stuff but i'm sure you will enjoy it and have it for many many years.
          Last edited by Kev1990; 01-31-2015, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Damn Erik, she did a fantastic job. You can't go to the store and buy one of those!

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
              Damn Erik, she did a fantastic job. You can't go to the store and buy one of those!
              Thanks Ill let her know, it was her first try doing a graphghan..oh you shoulda heard the cussing coming from afar lmao..shes got id say about 22 hours into it. Now shes doing more intricate stuff, stuff like this (not hers)

She was going to try and squeeze Accord in there but it was already getting huge, itll cover a King sized bed no problem

Right, at least someone appreciates what it is..

Comment

Having something made for you always makes it 10x better. Nothing is better than hand made.

Comment

I'd carry that shit around everywhere I go on some charlie brown type shit.

Comment

That thing is on point from the badge proportion to the Honda font. That material looks like it would be super hot. I like it to be at least sixty degrees with just a sheet...I can't sleep if I don't have something covering me.

The Facebook group

Comment

That's awesome! she did a great job, I don't have that kind of patients.......
                      1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                      1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                      1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                      1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Working...
                      X