Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone interested in a calendar this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any updates? how many more submissions do you need?

Comment

What if we began our planning for a 2016 calendar that had the last four months of 2015 as well? I've never owned a 16-month calendar, myself, but I know they're popular.
      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

You definitely can count on me for 2016. I have the camera for it and all.
        The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I have 11 submissions.
          Nearly half of them may not be usable due to small size (too small will show up looking like a scene from Minecraft.)

Comment

I just realized my email never sent so I just resent it. Even though it's the 1st.

Comment

Got it.
              I figure, if I get enough submissions by Sunday, I'll throw something together. I'd still like to get 5 or 6 more submissions, just to be safe. If the few that seem to be too small aren't usable, I don't want to make something that isn't worth buying. These things are going to be like $30, since they seem to cost a good deal to make (that happens when you get them made to order...) so I don't want someone paying $30 for something that looks like crap!

Comment

Just sent one, hope it's not too late and is a good size. Lmk and I can try and resize it(no computer on hand atm).
                93 Honda Accord Lx
                Check it out A.O.M. 11/2014

Comment

How many are you getting from our area Deevman?

I really want to do some auto photoshoots, and I have spots and ideas but no one reaches out for shoots.

Comment

Just sent mine in. Let me know if it is good enough. If not, I have more.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
                    JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

Great pic, Alex! Hopefully it's large enough. I like it!

blackenwkn, no pic was attached to your email.

Comment

Just sent one in for drummersteve7, with his permission of course.

Waiting on two other members response. I have great pics.

Comment

Sent you some possible cover shots as well.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                            Great pic, Alex! Hopefully it's large enough. I like it!

blackenwkn, no pic was attached to your email.
                            Ok I sent it again.... damn phone
                            93 Honda Accord Lx
                            Check it out A.O.M. 11/2014

Comment

Took a bunch of pix today but it was extremely overcast, so I'm not sure if any will work. I'll go through them tomorrow and probably put the better ones in an album for you to take a look to see if any are printable.

Comment

SEgirl, actually an overcast day makes for better pictures than a completely clear day. There are some free editors that you can make a few little tweaks if you need to or if you want, I could give it a shot for you and send it in. You would be amazed at what a few slight adjustments post-production can do for a picture. between the hours of 10am and 3pm is the harshest sunlight and can ruin an otherwise perfect photo.
                                1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                                1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                                1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                                1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Working...
                                X