X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtf is this guys?

http://www.badbusinessbureau.com/rep...poff137335.htm

Yeah I saw that shit earlier, it is pretty funny. He has inspired me to go complain to yahoo about all the people that use foul language in the chat room!
    my ride

Comment

from what i read its about that harold guy. and the rebuttle is from uncle_el dont know if this a legal action thing or just a public thing trying to bad mouth ATX and his site. pay no mind its not important....i dont think so at least..didnt get much attention around the time it was filed so i am forgetting about it already. gizoogle is tha shizznits mah fezzzy

Comment

Wow....Glad my names not on there

Comment

don't you remember... Harold....

i don't know if he got banned or just lost interest... but the kid had issues, couldn't take a joke -- whatever. it's done.

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

yeah thats pretty funny...dont know anything about it though

Comment

what an attention whore. filing false complaints about....... a discussion board

....and how did i make that list?

Comment

damn, i want to be on the list. i would have flamed him if i know wtf he was saying :consfused:

Comment

Harold has been removed as a member here (he even asked to be removed as a member). Uncle El did a great job repling to him in that link

I don't see any reason to keep this thread open longer since it looks like a flame/postwore fest in the making.
                  Last edited by pwrusr; 04-14-2005, 02:49 PM.
                  ~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
                  X