X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sounds like a nice buy, post pics budd
    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

yea i left batteries in the camera and forgot about and next thing u know i went to take pics.. it was dead.. definately tommorrow man..

anyways yea why is that the car shivers and give a bad vibration... i wear size 14 and i feel like the heel of my sneakers is messing me up..

when i let the clutch out half way i feel the disc spinning.. is that when i give it gas.. or rev it to 1500 while clutch is floored.. then hold the gas at a steady rpm of 1500 and then start to let go of clutch slowly.
      http://www.get-gifts-for-free.com/?ref_id=4810

1992 Honda Accord 4dr 5spd EX- R.I.P 8/10/05

Comment

Shivers and shakes = you letting out the clutch too early.

Something you're doing is wrong. Are you going to the CT meet?
        '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
        -'93 BRP LX 4AT
        -'92 AGP LX 5MT
        -'93 AGP EX 4AT
        10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

I remember when I was first learning which was about a year ago, just keep practicing and you'll eventually get it
          Last edited by H23 Lude; 04-15-2005, 10:50 PM.

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

I've never owned anything except manual's .. dunno .. could never get myself to like a slushbox ..
            Guess it would be nice tho, on those long *we gotta evacuate from the hurricane* trips .. not..

the way I look at it .. slushbox breaks = $$$$.$$ ... 5-speed takes a shit = $$$.$$ ..
            + .. 5-speeds are way more fun ..

Soon2B .. c'mon mang .. do what these guys say .. just go to a parking lot ..lol ..or
            go out and find some hills and get it on .. you burn it up .. hell .. theres an excuse for a new
            *racing clutch*

Lucky you dont live in a place like San Fran .. or Hawaii .. lol .. wanna get to know hills ???

A Hui Hou !!!
            Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

ok i drove it today.. but can someone tell me that why when i was shifting gears.. i heard like a scraping noise what was i doing.. i think i was holding the shifter to long in the nuetral position to shift.. or maybe i was moving the direction of the shifter the wrong way..
              http://www.get-gifts-for-free.com/?ref_id=4810

1992 Honda Accord 4dr 5spd EX- R.I.P 8/10/05

Comment

To learn easily from a dead stop ( in a parking lot) just put it in first and let the clutch go slowely and dont touch the gas at all. if it starts to die relaese a little. And you should be able to get it moving fast enough to let off the clutch completely. And if you can do it without the gas at all then you will have a real easy time wiht the gas.

Comment

Dude your actually talkin in full this time you were all quiet at the meet.

What time did you end up leaving anways?
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                  Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                  made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

hey man see if this helps you:

standardshift.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                      Dude your actually talkin in full this time you were all quiet at the meet.

What time did you end up leaving anways?
                      im not a big talker

Comment

LOL, early stick stories...when my old Maxima was my dad's, I was washing it one day and he went somewhere w/one of his homies. JACKPOT- I took it around the block and fell in love. The only thing is, I stalled about 20 times, no joke. Stopping was a pain and a half. Eventually I got better and better, until I was almost powershifting and chirping into 2nd. Then I crashed it.

Fast forward to now, living the Honda life, I can't even do burnouts anymore as my body's trained not to allow wheelspin, and I haven't stalled in about 2-3 months. It prob. helps that the CB7's transmission interface is light years ahead of the interface in the Maxima; the pedal seriously had a foot of travel and the shifter prob. had UPS truck levels of stroke. Abysmal, and tragic considering the engine was so nice...

Originally posted by lordoja
                        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
                        X