Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's CB is this?

http://www.carsforsale.com/used-cars...r-nh-235568707

Yo! Mad yo! Who needs to be $tretched and $tanced when you have hydraulics like that?

And who needs an aftermarket CB7 grille when you can have an aftermarket CD5 grille?

MRT

14.38 @ 98.66mph
    The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
    Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.346

Comment

Awe shiet stock stanced. Hella stock-shitty. Shit is maad twerk yo lmao!

Comment

they sure want a lot..itll probably cost that much to undo the tomfoolery.

totally reminds me of my first cb that was wayyy custom table topping trunk lid..package tray, doors and head liner were crushed velvet..back seat replaced for MDF with a diamond shape cut in and velvetized..plus the mad custom stereo wiring that didnt have a single piece of wire longer then about 10 inches..wire nuts and electrical tape galore! CUSTOM FTW.

Comment

Dude dude dude!

I seriously think I found it!

Look on page 2 of this thread, post #21, pics 7 through 10.

MRT

14.38 @ 98.66mph
          The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
          Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.346

Comment

"tomfoolery" I have not heard that term in at least 10 or 15 years...

Lets see if I can find a pic of my first car/ricer mobile.

Comment

Bam.

Comment

That reminds me so much of my friends 89 accord from way way back. If there where only pictures. Sigh. Let's just say it makes your motor look like a serious racing machine.
                Last edited by cb7 calling; 09-01-2014, 07:08 AM.
                ......father in law has it back again. Time to shine

Comment

dude dude dude! That car is literately a couple miles down the road from where I am sitting right now. I could scope it out if anyone is really interested....haha.

Ohhh yea I remember that car now...dude was selling it on here years ago, and was like "I only put the best parts on this car, no Autozone bs" and the pictures clearly showed a Spectre intake and filter LOL.
                  Last edited by Accrdwgnguy; 09-01-2014, 09:05 AM.
                  1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

He was local guy from Boston. A few members from here helped him with the swap and a wire tuck.

It's sitting a block down the street from my friend i-07s apartment. if its still there I can also take a gander at it.

Still has OEM visors , headlamps and HoA badges..lol
                    Henry R
                    Koni/Neuspeed
                    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

This is the type of cars in my area, I live in the same town. Now everyone can see why I got out of the Honda game.

Comment

Rob, those types of cars can be found anywhere....
                        1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

i really really like the bride seats. like really like them
                          visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
                            I understand that, but have you been to Manchester lately?

Comment

Originally posted by af_1132 View Post
                              Dude dude dude!

I seriously think I found it!

Look on page 2 of this thread, post #21, pics 7 through 10.
                              Wow, lol that's pretty neat you found that!

Originally posted by cb7 calling View Post
                              That reminds me so much of my friends 89 accord from way way back. If there where only pictures. Sigh. Let's just say it makes your motor look like a serious racing machine.
                              Yeah... that's a picture I'm not proud of. But it led me to where I'm at today I guess.

dude dude dude! That car is literately a couple miles down the road from where I am sitting right now. I could scope it out if anyone is really interested....haha.

Ohhh yea I remember that car now...dude was selling it on here years ago, and was like "I only put the best parts on this car, no Autozone bs" and the pictures clearly showed a Spectre intake and filter LOL.
                              To some people Spectre is bad ass. It's pretty crazy that some of you guys are that close to this car...

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
                              He was local guy from Boston. A few members from here helped him with the swap and a wire tuck.

It's sitting a block down the street from my friend i-07s apartment. if its still there I can also take a gander at it.

Still has OEM visors , headlamps and HoA badges..lol
                              I seen that, I don't know why anyone would leave that stuff on it when selling.

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord View Post
                              This is the type of cars in my area, I live in the same town. Now everyone can see why I got out of the Honda game.
                              There are plenty of them here too, unfortunately. I think we have some (please correct me if I'm wrong) Donks? Donk cars? Big boats from the mid to late 80's like Caprices and such with 28" wheels and neon paint jobs.

I have seen them everywhere I have went really. It's surprising how many are here in the Midwest though.

Originally posted by RyanD View Post
                              i really really like the bride seats. like really like them
                              I like the black Gradation Bride GIAS II Lowmax seats myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X