X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Penelope prefers locking lips with Charlize

Pittsburgh Tribune
    April 13, 2005

Penelope Cruz has revealed that, of all her onscreen love scenes, the best was definitely with another girl.
    Her film passion with Oscar winner Charlize Theron in "Head In The Clouds" comes top of Penny's sexy smooch list - despite the fast she's kissed men so amazing that many women would sell their grannies to be in her shoes.
    During an interview for TV show "Good Morning America," the host asked the "Sahara" star who the best kisser had been out of all the leading men she's kissed.
    Penelope replied: "Can I say Charlize Theron, since I have kissed her, too, in a movie? Yes. Charlize, Charlize, Charlize!"
    In naming Charlize, Penelope dismissed smooches with her exboyfriend Tom Cruise, and, the most damning of all, her current boyfriend and "Sahara" co-star Matthew McConaughey - who's already put up with the actress getting lip-tied to a camel at the film's recent premiere.

charlize :bigthumb:

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

Originally posted by 97Lude

NICE!!!!!!!

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
    bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

Originally posted by 97Lude

A big meh on Pene.

Man I do Charlize though damn...total hawtness.

tsssss.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
      X