No announcement yet.

Forum dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was called out that he was wrong and he was upset that I did.

If I violate the rules how can someone get mad when you tag them in another similar post when rules are violated?

Nothing against you at all Mike.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
      I'm not even on Facebook, anyone care to start a Google+ CB7 user group?
      Hey there gold member!

I'm on Google+ myself. Same UN. Had to be for my stupid YouTube account.

Comment

I'm on Google+, but I don't think I've ever used it.
        I clung to MySpace for far too long, and I'll likely do the same with Facebook!

I keep hearing a buzz about Ello now. Apparently it's supposed to be a social media site that doesn't mine and sell your data.

Comment

I figured I had been here long enough and freeloaded enough information that I should pay my dues.I'll add you on Google+.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            I'm on Google+, but I don't think I've ever used it.
            I clung to MySpace for far too long, and I'll likely do the same with Facebook!

I keep hearing a buzz about Ello now. Apparently it's supposed to be a social media site that doesn't mine and sell your data.
            I still have a myspace myself. Haven't used it since 2007 though. I logged in for the first time about 2 months ago actually and got the shit scared out of me when the music started playing for my page or whatever you call it. I had forgot about that.

Comment

Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
              I figured I had been here long enough and freeloaded enough information that I should pay my dues.I'll add you on Google+.
              I will maintain either a gold or foundation membership at all times. Hell I'm working on a Ford mainly now and I'm still on here everyday. This is a better place to share what I got going on with it than any other place I feel like.

Comment

Working...
              X