X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mel takes on Pope film

Pittsburgh Tribune
    April 13, 2005

Mel Gibson is reportedly set to turn Pope John Paul II's story into a hollywood movie.
    The New York Post reports Gibson has already filmed the ending to the movie.
    He also reportedly dispatched a production crew to Rome to film the Pope's funeral.
    Gibson, a devout Roman Catholic, last year enjoyed one of Hollywood's biggest boxoffice hits with "The Passion of Christ"

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

oh god You seen that passion of the jew? now that was good stuff.
    my ride

Comment

Originally posted by 97Lude
      Pittsburgh Tribune
      April 13, 2005

Mel Gibson is reportedly set to turn Pope John Paul II's story into a hollywood movie.
      The New York Post reports Gibson has already filmed the ending to the movie.
      He also reportedly dispatched a production crew to Rome to film the Pope's funeral.
      Gibson, a devout Roman Catholic, last year enjoyed one of Hollywood's biggest boxoffice hits with "The Passion of Christ"
      Thats somehow not surprising...never saw 'The Passion of the Christ'..but im sure he will do a good job on this movie...not saying ill go see it...
      Last edited by EJ8lvr; 04-13-2005, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Fuckin Gibson. I swear I never saw Passion of the Christ nor do I care...for fucks sake GIVE IT A FUCKIN REST MEL.

:edit:

Passion of the Pole. working title
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I saw the passion of christ. That was just a straigh up ass whooping for 2 hours. I dont think I learned anything from that movie other then how to kick someones ass really fuckin bad.
          my ride

Comment

Fuck Mel Gibson hes a fucking money monger

My Ride
            myspace

Comment

Why won't he just make Mad Max 4 instead. It was gonna be Mad Max: Fury Road

Comment

^^ Seems now adays religion is a big money maker in Hollywood. Theres not many good action movies out these days.
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I thought this was a joke when I saw it. Mel Gibson isn't trying to promote Christianity or whatever, he just wants the cash...

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                  where you been, is something wrong?
                  i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Working...
                  X