Sponsors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sponsors

I went up to BUDS CREEK on SAT and SUN, it was really really nice man. Anyway look this is serious stuff. One of my friends told me that he just got sponsored by SPORT CAR COMPACT. I told him he was lying. To make a long story short I took the info he gave me And now I am sponsored. I gave my boys the info now they sponsored. I got 10,000 for the first year, they pay you to go to shows, meets, race, they even pay you if your car is put in there DVD $200-$300 a min. It work like this for the first year they test you to see if you are serious. They give you an account $10,000 you call them and say look I need some headers, you tell them what brand whatever you want, if the headers cost $400, they would pay 55% of the headers you pay 45% and they ship it to you. Yes you asking what the catch. No catch and you have to pay is the application fee $78, they would tell you if you approve or not and only if you approve thats when they take the$78. Oh and they pay for you labour also. I told him I am apart of a group and we are serious no games, If you serious hit me up on PM message. Please guy don't call if you not keeping it real ok please. I am opening up the door for people who cars means alot to them. My name is already on file I told him all my peeps will be calling.
    Last edited by TRINI-2-DE-BONE; 04-13-2005, 01:31 PM. Reason: Editing
    TRINI MAN

your car is ugly as fuck

why would sport compact car sponsor it, i rarely see cars with chrome rims in their mag

i call bullshit

Comment

Dude his car is tight and im sure he doesnt give a fuck what you think. It sounds like your a little bit jealous there and just so you know im sponsered also. Companies arent as picky as you would think.

My Ride
      myspace

Comment

besides, i find it hard to believe that you can call an 800 number and get sponsrship from a major magazine without them seeing your car

Comment

Stupid People

Look for all the dum fucks who's *** like 90boostdaccord please move on man don't even bother to leave a negative comment. Don't hate move on man Thanks for the compliment on my car I am just sharing the wealth. Dam you will see a million dollar check on the ground and say it fake. Stupid *** pussy hole. Shut up man your mouth smell like dick 90boostdaccord .
          TRINI MAN

Comment

90boostdaccord

Just move on man don't even say nothing about it you don't belive it move on pank. Stop making yourself look like a *** hater.
            TRINI MAN

Comment

great punctuation, end yourself. no import magazine is gonna sponsor your ride by calling an 800 number

Comment

Thanks 90AccordSiR

I was just sharing the wealth man. I am not even mad at dude. Someine needs to be in that braket. How you doing SIR, miss you at the meet man.
                TRINI MAN

Comment

90boostdaccord

Lets make a deal, if it's not true I will give you my car if it's true, Pussy you will give me your girl and your car. Well keep your girl you into rupauls (chi chi man bizz) car I will scrap your car.
                  Last edited by TRINI-2-DE-BONE; 04-13-2005, 11:33 AM. Reason: name
                  TRINI MAN

Comment

The thing that pisses me off about forums is you always get a couple dumb asses that always got to talk shit. These people need to know that because we are on a forum that some things do need to be taken with a grain of salt and researched for them selves. Not fucking flamed on as soon as someone posts. Your car isnt my style at all but its different then what every one else has on this sight and its tight. Plus those wheels probably roll hella nice huh??? Anyways the meet. I must have missed something. Was it close to Idaho??

My Ride
                    myspace

Comment

90boostdaccord

Look I am sorry for the way I spoke to you man, thats not me for real look use the info or not. Like I said I am just sharing the wealth.
                      Last edited by TRINI-2-DE-BONE; 04-13-2005, 11:36 AM.
                      TRINI MAN

Comment

wow reading this is fun

dont go chasing sponsers guys, yea u get money and junk and stuff but its not gunna be ur hobby anymore, it will be ur job

Comment

Why you say your job

can you break that down man.
                          TRINI MAN

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                            wow reading this is fun

dont go chasing sponsers guys, yea u get money and junk and stuff but its not gunna be ur hobby anymore, it will be ur job
                            yeah fun in a bad way

pretty much well put - it WON;T be your hobby anymore. and if they want you, they'll come to you on your terms (speaking from experience)and you don't have to look.

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

Parts

I don't care if they want me or not, all I want is the help to get the parts I need cheap. And to fix my car and have it looking good.
                              TRINI MAN

Comment

Working...
                              X