CB Squad.... hmmmmm :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB Squad.... hmmmmm :D

I was thinking of maybe starting something like all of the "Squads" on Honda-Tech (the most infamous being the EK Squad)

pretty much just a group of cars that are really FREAKING HOTT! where only the elite get the sticker... kinda gives people something to work too and I know it may be kinda dumb cause its pretty much just a sticker, but hey, just a thought...
    OS^e
    1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

im down bro hit me up im not sure if im worthy but if so let me know
    edit: nevermind im sure my cars not worthy
    Last edited by J-specCb4; 04-13-2005, 03:44 AM.

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

Comment

maybe get rid of the uni-wipe, and your car will be sweet!

Comment

that sounds pretty *** IMO

you'd be just like all them fags on HT then

Comment

i don't know, i kinda like the idea, but kinda don't at the same time, and I know I wouldn't be in the running till sometime this summer at the earliest..

it gives people something to work for, and gives recognition to those who deserve it....

but at the same time, it's kinda ghey... "well we're too good for you, you can't rock our sticker"
          --JDM F22A--

JDM schmeDM, these lights are DIY-DM.

Comment

isnt that kinda what were all part of now, cb7tuner.com is a group of people with hot rides right?

Comment

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
              bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

Originally posted by h22akkord23
                maybe get rid of the uni-wipe, and your car will be sweet!
                that thing has been gone

"Tucking tires and wires."
                The Chronicles.

Comment

not really liking the idea...to many biases on what looks nice and what doesnt...plus, leads to segre-***-tion "youre car aint good enough to roll with us" type of mentality...i like this site cuz there isnt any of that type of stuff on here

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                  first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
                  Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                  no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
                  So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
                    that thing has been gone
                    good stuff!!

Comment

Originally posted by arrozburner
                      not really liking the idea...to many biases on what looks nice and what doesnt...plus, leads to segre-***-tion "youre car aint good enough to roll with us" type of mentality...i like this site cuz there isnt any of that type of stuff on here
                      yeah. ditto. i'm done with highschool and all the BS that came with it.

b/c who makes you, or whoever starts the group the "authority" on what's tight or hot or whatever? i mean i understand it, in theory -- but it's definitely not for me

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

Originally posted by dwf137
                        it gives people something to work for, and gives recognition to those who deserve it....
                        I see what u r saying, but i think we all have goals for our whips, and that's what we work for. Our own personal achievement. I think it's fair to say that the whips on this site that "deserve recognition", get it. We all give wild props to those whips that truly personify perfection. But one could also say that "perfection" is a subjective term. What may be perfect to me may not be to others. I love this community and would hate to see any degrees of separation be created.
                        like i said i see where you're going, but this crew or whatever would have to have specific criteria that ALL MEMBERS agree on. We all know that will never happen. It's not a bad thing, it's actually the beauty of having such a diverse amount opinions. We don't always have to agree, but we always(most times) show respect.
                        Bean Town Crew Member #3
                        Lovin' the 6MT w/ Nav TL!
                        "They Aint the REAL McCOY!"

Comment

Originally posted by PHENOM
                          I see what u r saying, but i think we all have goals for our whips, and that's what we work for. Our own personal achievement. I think it's fair to say that the whips on this site that "deserve recognition", get it. We all give wild props to those whips that truly personify perfection. But one could also say that "perfection" is a subjective term. What may be perfect to me may not be to others. I love this community and would hate to see any degrees of separation be created.
                          like i said i see where you're going, but this crew or whatever would have to have specific criteria that ALL MEMBERS agree on. We all know that will never happen. It's not a bad thing, it's actually the beauty of having such a diverse amount opinions. We don't always have to agree, but we always(most times) show respect.

extremely valid point, especially the last sentence
                          OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Originally posted by shawn.hayden
                            I was thinking of maybe starting something like all of the "Squads" on Honda-Tech (the most infamous being the EK Squad)

pretty much just a group of cars that are really FREAKING HOTT! where only the elite get the sticker... kinda gives people something to work too and I know it may be kinda dumb cause its pretty much just a sticker, but hey, just a thought...
                            Bah!! Easy for you to say this!! You have one of the "FREAKING HOTT" car in this site!!! I mean, when am I going to be in it?? Look at my car!!!! Hahahaha

To me, this idea doesn't really matter...I'm never going to be in it anyways...Bwahahaha

sorry, too early in the morning, and I need to laugh at myself to get rid of all the stress from studyin for the finals

I do respect your idea tho Shawn

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

dude your car just needs to be hammered on some wheels! everything else is already in place
                              OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X