Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jamster???????

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
    bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

I agree. They are pretty annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
        micks, they sell ring tones and various cell phone crap that can be found 100% free elsewhere

o ok i have never heard of them

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
        bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

As long as people buy into that they will keep doing it. Apparently people must think it's "awesome" because they show them more and more. If we could get rid of them it would make my day less irritating but I don't think it will happen. If you could educate the people you could get rid of them, but good luck with that.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
          where you been, is something wrong?
          i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

girl from job: Hey mike you like my ringtone?
            me: Thats nice whered you get it from?
            girl from job: 5 dollars from the Hindu guy!!

Some people just dont know.

Comment

I hate those commercials...they are very annoying...

Comment

i also hate that shit and i also have a friend who downloads all of that dumb shit thinkin its free i told him it wasnt and he didnt believe me.......... i guess u can lead a horse to water but cantmake them drink

"Tucking tires and wires."
                The Chronicles.

Comment

I Cant Stand Those Commercials!!!! They Are On All The Time!!!!

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
                  So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

its the worst thing thats happened to cell phones........well, since the cell phone

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
                      its the worst thing thats happened to cell phones........well, since the cell phone
                      haha...dang so harsh..well im a gadget freak..so i cant agree with you on that one.
                      nonetheless i do feel that cellphones shouldnt be in the hands of some people, ie: those who talk on it ALL THE TIME!!, those who cant seem to talk in a normal voice while on it, people who talk on the phone while driving (but are obviously distracted), etc. etc.

back on topic: dood those commercials are SOooOOooOOo ANNOYING!!! ugh everysingle channel. and that one with the stupid chick..(baby chicken not a girl)

Comment

Working...
                      X