Initial D: Final Stage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Initial D: Final Stage

Well kids, it looks like it's finally coming to an end!

I'm home sick today, and I spent the past few hours catching up on Stage 5. When it ended on a cliffhanger, I immediately searched to see what was next. Turns out the Final Stage is 4 episodes, encompassing Takumi's final race... and it JUST aired! The last 2 episodes aired 4 days ago.

Anyway, now I'm stuck. I've watched 2 of the 4 episodes... but there are no subtitled versions of the final two episodes that I can find! It's times like these that I wish I spoke Japanese!

I figured I'd put it out there for anyone who is interested... and if anyone finds a subtitled version of the last two episodes, please let me know!

i like watching the live action movie they did a few years ago
    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

I hate how it ended....I wonder what'll become of the panda now.

Comment

Don't ruin it for me! I haven't seen the last two episodes yet!

Do you understand Japanese, or did you find a subtitled version? Or did you just read the manga? (I was following the manga for a while... got pretty much halfway through what became Stage 5 before I stopped reading.)

Bobby, I watched the live action movie a few years ago. Compared to the anime, it was weak!

Comment

haha i remember back in the day finding initial D, dvds at the library..good show. might have to catch up now

Comment

I read the manga, couldn't wait for the show to catch up

Comment

Originally posted by illinois_erik View Post
              haha i remember back in the day finding initial D, dvds at the library..good show. might have to catch up now
              If the ones you found were the TokyoPop dubs, they were TERRIBLE! The Funimation dubs that came later (available on Netflix still, I think... at least they were) are pretty good. I prefer subtitled, though. Even when it's poorly done by fans, something about the original voices makes it better.

Comment

thx for the heads up i didnt know they were gonna end it so abruptly. i got to see ep 3-4 before it got pulled. had to go back and source ep 1-2
                <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Oh damn. well it has to end sometime. I want to say import tuner got me into cars but in reality it was initial D!!!! Made me appreciate my cb7 more.

Comment

Working...
                  X