Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow, I haven't seen one of these superchargers in years.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, I haven't seen one of these superchargers in years.

I stumbled upon this while perusing eBay today. I Haven’t seen one of these in years. I don't remember any stats, but I thought I’d share with the kids.

JDM 94-97 RARE C's Compressor Supercharger Honda Odyssey F22 H22 Accord RA1 CB7
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/JDM-94-97-RA...931424&vxp=mtr

This auction is for:
    a used JDM 94-97 Honda Odyssey F22b C's Compressor Supercharger bolt on kit, I brought it a few year ago for a personal project, I haven't really find a right car worth it to put in. This kit is very Rare and is in very good condition, no sign of wear on the pulley or the charger. Ecu is included it has obd1 style plugs with the C's piggyback unit, use on 94-95 Honda Odyssey should have no problem. I recommend to use Hondata S300 is better option. Instruction is also included but in Japanese, This kit is easy to install. Power gain is about 30-40% on this 8 psi pulley.

Last edited by Tishock; 06-09-2015, 01:21 PM.

Dude, woah!

I'm actually tempted to own a piece of history with this one. Would a piston upgrade be necessary with 8psi on a supercharger? If it's F22B compatible, I wonder if it's also F22A compatible, since the seller thought to include the CB7 keyword in the auction title.

MRT

14.38 @ 98.66mph
    The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
    Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.346

Comment

Originally posted by af_1132 View Post
      Dude, woah!

I'm actually tempted to own a piece of history with this one. Would a piston upgrade be necessary with 8psi on a supercharger? If it's F22B compatible, I wonder if it's also F22A compatible, since the seller thought to include the CB7 keyword in the auction title.
      Boost is boost so it would definitely be a good idea to at least do a rebuild with some forged slugs.

The way this supercharger is set up I'm almost positive it would bolt onto a F22A just like it would an F22B.

For $1500 it's really a unique piece with what I'm sure is great quality. If a person had $1500 laying around personally I would love to see it go on a CB chassis.

Comment

I thought about mounting an SC like that and then piping it to the TB, but I didn't know there was ever a kit for it...looks simple enough.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

I have been looking at it and I can't see a reason why it wouldn't work on a CB...

Comment

Its my understanding that it's an Eaton Supercharger. So I imagine you could find rebuild kits.

If I didn't already have several projects going on, I would probably buy it for my 95 Odyssey.

Also on a hunch I checked Craigslist. The guy has it listed locally for $1,350.
            http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb...534957227.html
            Last edited by Tishock; 06-23-2014, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tishock View Post
              Its my understanding that it's an Eaton Supercharger. So I imagine you could find rebuild kits.

If I didn't already have several projects going on, I would probably buy it for my 95 Odyssey.
              http://www.eaton.com/Eaton/ProductsS...ers/PCT_221788

Comment

id just mount a m90, that charger is teeny
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

dude, that's awesome.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

I have an M45 in my basement!

I'd go with an M62. M90 is huge (that's what you get on a GM 3800)... but the M45 is what you'll find on 1.8-2.0L engines.

Comment

I seen an M90 on a Fiero at the salvage yard. Mice had ate the shit out of the wiring and everything. I thought about removing the unit but it was too hot. Like 105* last summer.

Comment

I have an M90 kicking around, impulse buy for $50. Working on mounts now to put it on the C10
                        1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

The M90 might be a little small for the V8 in the C10.

Comment

Likely. Eaton lists the M90 for engine displacements from 3.8L to 5.0L. I have a 305 (5.0L)

http://www.eaton.com/Eaton/ProductsS...ers/PCT_221790
                            1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Interesting. I always figured that anything like that used in OEM applications (like my Grand Prix GTP with the 3800) would be on the smaller side for that engine. Kinda like most turbo cars... the stock turbo on most cars these days is close to its its limit from the factory.

Comment

Working...
                              X