No announcement yet.

California star smog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nope, off the top of my head in california...mendocino county and amador county. they are all about 2.5 hours out of the bayarea. it depends on population density. low pop = no smog, medium = tsi testing, high density = dyno testing
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I was sent to a STAR station this weekend.

I passed all the sniffer tests with decent numbers. I had previously set the valves, timing and idle, as well as putting in new gas cap, sparks, cables, oil w/filter, rotor and dist cap with a fairly new cat.

I FAILED on the "fuel evaporative control functional" which means there is a leak some where in the fuel system. They pressurize the entire system at the gas cap and the system must hold that pressure for a specific period of time. Some somewhere in the system I have a rotten hose or seal that won't hold pressure.
      90 Accord Ex, F22A4. Slight fire damage.

Comment

Have a shop smoke your fuel system. Trust me it is worth the money because it will find a very small leak
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

most hondas always pass...so thats wierd.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
          X