Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some of your favorite features that are unique to this site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
    Agreed on the MR section in terms of coupe/sedan/wagon. The mods and I once discussed changing everything to reflect that, but we decided it'd be far too much work!
    Discussed with WHO????
    '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
    If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Believe it or not, Joey, moderators existed here before you even joined.

Comment

I like the black background with white and red letters. so much easier to read than most forums. i can turn on the monitor at night with all the lights off and NOT have my eyes turned to raisins.

I like the fact that it is one page to see all main categories. and not extremely hard to find sub-categories.

PM system is fairly basic as with other forums but straight forward, no reason to complicate elegant simplicity.

I think the moderators are firm but not like gestapo on other forums. I think they handle things well without being overbearing and uber flamers.

I think the wealth of knowledge is easily attainable and the older members like myself search out the threads posted in which someone has a problem and they try to give guidance with the issue, whether the opinion helps or not at least some of us try to help.

The owner is an active member in the forum. makes friends with alot of the members both on and off the board. I think Mike also carries on the determination to provide a decent site that Steve (AccordtunerX/godfather of cb7tuner) exhibited when he started this site.

I like that the even though some things have slowed down due to alot of the fresh info having already been archived, we keep things fresh with things like other automotive and off topic. so we can still talk with our family here about other things. (sometimes it gets hard to talk about the same generation of car for 10 years and keep the convo. fresh. especially if you havent done anything crazy or expensive to spark interest)

-sean
        Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
        Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          I've been looking into the email address thing. I had one, but it got HAMMERED with spam. I had no idea how to stop it. The address still exists, but I haven't even looked at it in ages!

I wonder if I could find a service that basically offers a redirect service... ****@cb7tuner.com, but all messages just bounce off that address, to another email box (like gmail.) Something that wouldn't rape our bandwidth
          Hey buddy

Google Apps for Business can help you out there. It's very cheap (originally it was free ).
          You can create @cb7tuner.com email addresses and receive them through a gmail interface. Spam filter and all. Just have to have access to your domain registrar so you can prove to Google you own the domain.

PS, someone should fix the aspect ratio of that front page pic.

Comment

The fact that's it's still around since I joined, and it's become a seasoned veteran site.
            The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Working...
            X