No announcement yet.

why are they so hard to find!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The price isn't bad, but you never buy someone's project. You never know what you're getting into. Which is why I bought a $500 cb that needed a new engine. If it's gonna be a project it's going to be MY project and no one else's.

Comment

that is a pretty nice Accord for the price considering you can push it lower. as stated, buyin someone elses project is a trap lol. seen it happen too many times. only exceptions would be no wiring hack-ups and modifications that kept revision for returning to stock. not to mention that San Antonio is like 10-11 hrs from me haha. isn't it crazy how i can get to Cali (crossing 2 states) at about the same time if not shorter lol. also when i lived in Augusta, GA i got to Houston, TX in about a 10hr drive (crossing idk how many states). from El Paso, TX to Houston, TX it was about the same time.

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda View Post
      Oh my bad, I didn't read that you were without wheels, if you did mention it.
      But yeah, that does make a a lot of things more difficult ..

If it's worth it, rent a car? Go up with a buddy? Don't know your financial position, but I shipped mine.
      I wish mine was only 4 hours away lol, but from Oregon to Las Vegas $400 wasn't bad.
      didn't really mention it, what had happened was i had money set aside to finish my engine build before instead of buyin a shell (to save on costs that come with maintaining/driving a car) but had to help my parents out. hard times we're going thru currently, atleast for mid class. sounds cliche to blame the economy but it really does effect us considering the corporate dominance. but yeah didn't finish my engine, got about 2k invested so far. coulda saved my checks up from work but really lost motivation in owning a car since it wouldn't compare to the bar set by my previous Accord (totaled, got tboned). now i'm back at it.

nice! this was all for the wagon? 400 ain't bad at all. somethin i'll consider in the future. spent about $220 on Mon. on a rental w/insurance and gas to Phoenix and back, didn't end up buyin the car so it was a waste but still not ridiculous. tmrw a family member is lending me her SUV to go get a car, not that great on mpg's so pushin my budget haha. CONFIDENT i'll score this time despite the Mercury retrograde .
      RIP '91 LX.

Comment

touchdown..

RIP '91 LX.

Comment

I'm jelly ugh your coupe is so clean

Comment

Come to Southern California. You will see a lot of them.
            MY MRT
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178936

Comment

^ i did take a look in that area. you guys have all the good shit for the low from the motherland. all those japanese parts importers selling parts for basically usdm prices. probably cali cars are always killin the game. but apparently accords are more abundant in alot of other places besides my area.

my pickyness is mainly what made it difficult. strict on what i wanted and i'm thankful i got it.

Originally posted by ThatOneAccord View Post
              I'm jelly ugh your coupe is so clean
              thank you, i amaze myself everyday just pondering on how well taken care of the car is. i got Honda maintenance records all the way from when the car was purchased. the second had like another 10k (probably more) in maint. new windshield, hood, bearings, rotors, clutch and much more
              RIP '91 LX.

Comment

Working...
              X