ideas for pics of my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ideas for pics of my car

everyone here has taken a pic of their car, hehe as far as i can tell im the only accord with no mods. but i only have to show my cleaness....

i am going to take pics but i need some shot ideas so i can put in my sig...seems like a weird question but i am "photoly" challenged. i want to get the reflection of it you know.

thanks!
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

take your pictures when there is low light outside (6-8am or 6-8pm preferably)... take angled shots, with any light reflecting off of the angle you are shooting at. don't take shots in the grass or in a field or something. shoot with your car in front of a neutral background... something that won't distract away from your cb7 (like... a wall or something). make sure to get all around pictures of your car (interior, exterior, engine, wheel shot, etc.).

-- and remember... when you're done... post them up in the "member rides" forum with a mod list (even if it is a small one)

Comment

see what i mean
      steven has a nack for shit like this.. he does this alot.. hence his very nice shots of his accord.. if u want to see his work u can IM me on AIM
      WIKKEDV15
      i have shots that would make your mommas momma shit herself
      hehee
      lata..

WV

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

accordtunerx- what's the procedure for posting in the members ride forum?

i'm unclear of whether we should e-mail photos to you, and you clear everything and post it? or do we just post the pic(s) in the forum?

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
          accordtunerx- what's the procedure for posting in the members ride forum?

i'm unclear of whether we should e-mail photos to you, and you clear everything and post it? or do we just post the pic(s) in the forum?
          check out the new set of Rules that i've added to that forum, and they will explain perfectly

Comment

damn quick response. thanks accordtunerx. i need to get crackin' on some new pics!

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Working...
            X