best friends moving in with each other problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best friends moving in with each other problem

My 3 best friends and i (olive(female) ashlee (female) and dusty (male)) are wanting to move into a house together. The problem we are having is olive tends to date the scum of the earth. I am talking about drug addics/dealers, douche bags, and every other asshat under the sun. Dusty and i are worried that when we move into said house she will be bringing these scum bags over whom dusty and i do not and will not trust ever. I am afraid they will case the place/ sell drugs out of the house and just weak havok. Dusty and i are planning to do some pretty expensive car shit in the garage and we dont want random people over that we dont know.

How do we break it to her about this problem and not crash the friendship?
    visit vgruk

room with males only.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
      room with males only.
      well ashlee i can understand. she is dustys girlfriend and she is a very responsible sweetheart.

its olive im worried about.

ii do see your point sir. but ashlee is going to live with us no iffs ands or buts. dusty wont have it.
      visit vgruk

Comment

if you don't like it then get your own place. that way you won't have to deal with anyone.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
          if you don't like it then get your own place. that way you won't have to deal with anyone.
          thats something i really dont want to do.

dusty and i are like brothers. inseparable. so it makes sense we would be roomates so save money.

llike i said, we are having seconed thoughts on olive living with us.

ii am taking your advice to heart but there are certain prameters that i will not change
          visit vgruk

Comment

Start dating Olive.

Comment

What's olives number? I'll talk to her 8)
              I wake up in the morning and piss excellence!

Comment

Originally posted by Dy2*STR33T-KING View Post
                What's olives number? I'll talk to her 8)
                Seriously, post some pics and help some members and yourself out. Plus without pictures she doesn't exist. Look out for him ^^^

Comment

BurtonRiderT6;3166592]Seriously, post some pics and help some members and yourself out. Plus without pictures she doesn't exist. Look out for him ^^^

Let's just say olive sounds like she needs a little more than what she's gettin lol

Comment

Well gee thanks for the advice...
                    visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by RyanD View Post
                      thats something i really dont want to do.

dusty and i are like brothers. inseparable. so it makes sense we would be roomates so save money.

llike i said, we are having seconed thoughts on olive living with us.

ii am taking your advice to heart but there are certain prameters that i will not change
                      Just get a 2 br place and have the 3 of you live in it.
                      Gary A.K.A. Carter
                      [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Don't do it.

You'll regret it

If it lasts 12 months I'll powder coat your valve cover for free and eat the shipping on my own dime.

Seriously.

Trust an old man on this one.

Chicks like that are a bad idea to even bring to your house for sex. I usually tried to go to their house just so I wouldn't have to show my hand. And I liked to eat all their cereal before I left-It was kind of my thing.

Anyways, chicks like that aren't going to change because they are controlled by their habbit. I know you didn't say she was a junkie or anything, but, COME ON MAN.

There is a reason she is drawn to douche canoes like that. And, THAT is what will keep her bringing shit ass guys around. So, fuck that bitch. Don't do it.

Honestly man, every room-mate situation I have ever had went south eventually too. So, just try to keep that in mind. Its LIKELY that your relationship with your best friend will suffer the most if you guys live together. I know it sounds crazy now, but, I'm sure after I bring this up others will chime in and tell you the same.

Saving money is nice, but, no matter how you slice it, it will damage your friendship in ways you cannot fathom at this point. I could tell you some stories that involve me eating a CPU mouse cable, slapping a roomie, having my weed and pocket change stolen by roomie(little here little there), who drank my liquor fights, your dog ate my shoes fights, friends of roomie sleeping on the couch issues, food problems, who's responsible for what bill when utilities are outrageous for no damn reason, STFU Im trying to sleep problems, just problems in general.

Roomie = party house situation until you get tired of partying and hanging out all the time. Then, the shit hits the fan and NEVER gets spread out evenly.
                        Last edited by toycar; 09-10-2013, 08:58 AM.
                        Originally posted by wed3k
                        im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Roomie = party house situation until you get tired of partying and hanging out all the time. Then, the shit hits the fan and NEVER gets spread out evenly.[/QUOTE]

This is the best and only good part about having a roommate BUT it has to be a single guy. The couple living with you will slow you way down to where you will either want to be in a relationship to where you don't feel left out OR you get sick of seeing them all over each other and it ends rough.

Even the single buddy thing gets old too tho.

Me and my best friend were renting a badass 3 bedroom condo and would just run through bitches. I mean we worked during the day and EVERY night we would go to a diff bar or club and bring girls home and it was amazing. All up until we started getting girls from around our area non stop and most of them knew each other and word got around that our "boom boom room" was this big fuck palace Lol shit slowed way down.

Back on track sorry, it became a competition and me and him started going at each other all the time. Then we started cock blocking each other and started to rat on each other to the girls and started taking each others girls. It got really bad and we eventually went our separate ways and we still don't speak. I lost a best friend because of it and I regret it.

My honest opinion is listen to everyone else and DON'T DO IT

Comment

From my own experiences even the very best friends will eventually grind on each other's nerves. Throw a girlfriend in the mix and it becomes a powder keg. Throw a single party girl in the mix and it becomes a powder keg in a frat house.

Seriously if you move in with friends never sign more than a 6 month lease because generally within 6 months you will know whether it is going to work or not. Some people can do it and some can't.

From the sounds of it also do not let the one chick move in. If you are having doubts about it even before getting a place you will not like it at all once your living together.

Comment

dont do it
                              FRIENDS
                              DONT LET
                              FRIENDS
                              ROLL ON
                              ROTA'S

Comment

Working...
                              X