motorcycle fly!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

motorcycle fly!

While on the 118 in the San Fernando Valley in Los Angels, where everyone speeds beyond comprehension...I'm going east and just about the 405 north bound/southbound lanes when a motorcycle comes up fast...I see him so I move to the right..oops..so does he! He floors it to the extreme right like going southbound lane and then cuts way back in front of me for the north bound lane...Opps again he didn't know the car in front of me is a long bus like mobile home and he hits his brakes in front of me! I hit my brakes at around 65-70 and shift to 1st and go screech... he is in front of me as I see his back wheel stops... motorcycle goes down sideways then is flying across lanes and he goes in front of me all over the ground...He comes to a stop... standing..and then falls! I pull over and so does the mobile home....Thank God for his helmet and gloves he will be ok! I saw that head going bounce bounce...He looks at his bloody arm and says " I need to wear a jacket if this happens"
    Last edited by SilverShadow; 08-31-2013, 10:30 AM.

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
    New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
    My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

The saleslady at Honda that sold me my Fit told me a similar story... but her ending wasn't quite so happy. The biker cut off a bus. The story ended with "I didn't realize that some of the spine comes off with the head!"

Comment

i would hate to be the guy doing 150 on a bike and thinking "someone could lob a grapefruit at me and i would die" at those speeds with very limited protection and control, it really is a crapshoot when you are dicking around in traffic at great speeds. hope guy is ok but, he'll probably think twice before he does it again.

-sean
      Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
      Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

I didn't follow the fire paramedics cause the CHP wanted to talk to me, so I don't know if he is ok. They cut off his T (He was wearing above it that they took off, a soft shell kind of thing they wear during paintball or motocross. After a EKG and the guy was about 25, he went to hospital.

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
        New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
        My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

Working...
        X