No announcement yet.

-80 Rep Points ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You start with 10. Someone gave him another 10. I docked him 100 for flaming a noob (and I was even nice enough not to ban him for it.)

Comment

Yesterday I looked at like 50+ threads and handed out rep like 10 times at least for quality posts, and I still can't give Deev rep. I don't get the time or activity restraint.
      '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
      If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Originally posted by Joey GT-R View Post
        Yesterday I looked at like 50+ threads and handed out rep like 10 times at least for quality posts, and I still can't give Deev rep. I don't get the time or activity restraint.
        That's the one thing i couldn't figure out :: throws fist in air::

Comment

I don't get much rep at all lol. I am just happy to be around more or less!!!
          The CB7 Collector.
          Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
          92 LX Coupe F22A1
          2013 Toyota Corolla S
          92 EX Sedan F22A1
          Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Too bad you guys can't tell who gave the rep points? Once a few days ago I mistakenly hit the negative button trying to quote someone. I don't think I ok'd it but maybe. There could be someone out there being malicious for no reason.
            *whisper, op remove the bought fromesfrom your sig. That's what I here.
            ......father in law has it back again. Time to shine

Comment

You'd have to have left a comment for negative rep. Can't just go negative with no comment.

YOU can't see who leaves rep, but I can. I will occasionally go through the rep comments and ban people for flaming via rep. It's almost never less than a week ban.

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmore View Post
                I don't get much rep at all lol. I am just happy to be around more or less!!!
                You get props for resurrecting the thread.....you actually have 39 points, so that's something.

I kind of feel like we should make this the "Unofficial Rep Thread", but that would be noobish, lol.
                Last edited by Joey GT-R; 09-18-2013, 10:16 AM.
                '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

someone called me a dildo. i wish i could challenge members to a dance-off.
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                    someone called me a dildo.
                    .... but was it positive rep? haha

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                    It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Originally posted by LadyG View Post
                      You can have my rep when you pry it from my cold, banned fingers.
                      My 5 boxes of awesome tell the noobs that I am not just "some woman" trying to tell them what to do.
                      I am "some woman" with experience and knowledge, trying to tell them what to do. LOL
                      with a HUGE cock!

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                      It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Joey GT-R View Post
                        You get props for resurrecting the thread.....you actually have 39 points, so that's something.

I kind of feel like we should make this the "Unofficial Rep Thread", but that would be noobish, lol.
                        Why the hell not!?!?! Just kidding. Looking at it now I am late on a reply! I was bored you know how that goes!
                        The CB7 Collector.
                        Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                        92 LX Coupe F22A1
                        2013 Toyota Corolla S
                        92 EX Sedan F22A1
                        Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

it may not be useful but it helps to know you helped someone and they wanted to thank you in that manner. i've been up here for a few years and i only have like 1 box. lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X