No announcement yet.

-80 Rep Points ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joey, give me negative rep for something. Anything.

Comment

can i give neg rep to someone for being a dumbass?

ii used to do that to speed freak all the time.
      visit vgruk

Comment

If their actions deserve it, sure... but don't leave nasty comments calling them names. If you're unsure if your comment would be considered flaming by a mod (usually me), you could ask... or just include your name in the comment. If you own up to it, at least you're not flaming anonymously like a coward. I can respect someone who speaks their mind, and isn't afraid to stand behind their words. To a point. If it crosses a line, you'll be banned.

Also, anyone who has gotten crazy negative comments that made no sense, they were from speedfr3ak. I left them because they were funny. I also didn't bother banning him because... well... he's just too much fun to laugh at.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          If their actions deserve it, sure... but don't leave nasty comments calling them names. If you're unsure if your comment would be considered flaming by a mod (usually me), you could ask... or just include your name in the comment. If you own up to it, at least you're not flaming anonymously like a coward. I can respect someone who speaks their mind, and isn't afraid to stand behind their words. To a point. If it crosses a line, you'll be banned.

Also, anyone who has gotten crazy negative comments that made no sense, they were from speedfr3ak. I left them because they were funny. I also didn't bother banning him because... well... he's just too much fun to laugh at.
          ii usualy leave my name after any rep of any kind. you wanna fight about bring it. i stand behind my reps.

iif im going to call you and dumbass then i will own up you it.

"you are a dumbass sir. RyanD says so"
          visit vgruk

Comment

Direct insults are usually not encouraged, though. If you want to say why you think something someone said was uncalled for, then that's better. You can be a little rude about it... I'll often take the reason into consideration.

soysaucecb7 was a douchewaffle to the BMW dude that just posted in the beginner OT section the other day. Someone left him a biting negative remark. I let it stand... because they were right. (and I like soy... he and I go way back... but he CAN be a toolbox at times!)

Comment

I've never known about the Rep points until this post. I guess I just don't pay attention. I spend to much time reading and researching to worry about how reputable the member or the "rating" . If the statement is helpful and legit I don't care who it comes from. Anyways I passed out some Rep on to everyone in this post because well.....I just learned how. Enjoy 8)
              I wake up in the morning and piss excellence!

Comment

I need to up the rep-giving power of the premium members...

Comment

I need to up the rep-giving power of the premium members...
                  Is there any way to dispute Rep? I have 1 negative Rep from a banned member. Says I was an asshole, checked my posts in my members ride thread and I had said nothing other than YES! HONDA CAN DO ANYTHING! . I don't think that's an asshole comment at all, I mean hell I was just getting over excited about Honda being able to turn my rotors on the car.....
                  I wake up in the morning and piss excellence!

Comment

You can have my rep when you pry it from my cold, banned fingers.
                    My 5 boxes of awesome tell the noobs that I am not just "some woman" trying to tell them what to do.
                    I am "some woman" with experience and knowledge, trying to tell them what to do. LOL
                    Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Joey, give me negative rep for something. Anything.
                      Wha?
                      '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
                      If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Give. Me. Negative. Rep.

Comment

I always love these threads.
                          Originally posted by Mishakol129
                          Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

its funny how "ladyG" has a huge cock... lol

MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188701

Comment

Give. Me. Negative. Rep.
                              I can't I have to "spread some rep around" first. That's the one thing I hate, if someone deserves props, we should just be able to give it to them.
                              '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
                              If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Give. Me. Negative. Rep.
                                Originally posted by Joey GT-R View Post
                                I can't I have to "spread some rep around" first. That's the one thing I hate, if someone deserves props, we should just be able to give it to them.
                                Funny, I just tried, and it let me... 'Don't get mad'.

And as for my previous comment, I thought maybe tutsuo had gained 20 positive reps and you slapped him for something... so he would have -80...
                                Last edited by cloudasc; 08-24-2013, 09:47 PM.
                                PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Working...
                                X