Drove an srt-4 two nights ago.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drove an srt-4 two nights ago.

Oh man, I never believed the hype... But god damn this car is a blast to drive. Through every gear it begs you to give more, IMO its just as fun as losing your virginity. Haha, my girl had to endure like an hr. of talk about this shit as soon as I got done driving it.

Suspension, stiff but forgiving, not neglecting the fact that it is a daily driver. I had fun on the bronx highways, with quick shots to 110 while still in 4th gear. The sound and feel of its 2.4L motor was just too much fun to remember that it is a Dodge. I hated american cars, up until this point. And its price is yet another shocker. $21k, isn't much, pretty much same price as an Si hatch (EP) or a base RSX. It comes w/a 6 cd changer and a kicker self amplified sub in the trunk. You really have nothing major to do to this car, but massage that turbo to extract even more power.

If you haven't drove one, go drive one!

I've lost some obsession for my cb7, I just look at it as a car to keep me mobile till I can afford a srt4 or something thats factory fast. It's sad to say, but its been fun being obsessed w/it, but I gotta move on once I can.
    '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
    -'93 BRP LX 4AT
    -'92 AGP LX 5MT
    -'93 AGP EX 4AT
    10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

there garbage
    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

your garbage
      [deevergote]" It's not the car that makes the ricer... it's the ricer that ruins the car!"

Comment

a Turbo Cb7 can be just as fast...if not faster. especially with a DOHC head

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

I still wouldn't get one over my cb7

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Who knows man I may test drive one soon. Ive said neons are like Tampoons every pussy needs one but yeah I wanna test drive one.

Plus the coolest part of where I live...iis this: Theres a Porsche/Audi Dealer right around the corner from my house (literally)
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordcoupe93
              your garbage
              you wish i was garbage until you have driven one shut your mouth :P bring it on homo!! LOL

Comment

srt4's are quick ass cars, much more balls then a cb7, i test drove one when they hit the shelves and there quick... next time u see one on the highway try and run with one you will be seeing its ass end the whole time, unless you got a h22 or a decent turbo setup....other than that dont fuck with what you can run with. and soysauce.......arent you rocking a slushbox now? lol i wouldnt talk
                [deevergote]" It's not the car that makes the ricer... it's the ricer that ruins the car!"

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordcoupe93
                  srt4's are quick ass cars, much more balls then a cb7, i test drove one when they hit the shelves and there quick... next time u see one on the highway try and run with one you will be seeing its ass end the whole time, unless you got a h22 or a decent turbo setup....other than that dont fuck with what you can run with. and soysauce.......arent you rocking a slushbox now? lol i wouldnt talk

fuck no hes rocking a 350z that can kick ass

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
                  bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

Originally posted by micksf22accord

Comment

yea well i got a nsx, and yes its my daily driver...beat that.

Comment

Originally posted by micksf22accord
                        hehehehehehheh shut up man i dont know what your talking about i drove srt-4 its IS fast in a straight line. but its crude and sucks in the twisties. o and slushbox? i got more gears than you and it aint no slushbox

Comment

hmmm i have 6 gears, and yes i can agree with that there horrible if not set up for a twisty course.....agreed on that

Comment

hey Soy any pics of the 350z

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

had a friend test drive one...actually it was the same guy that sold me most of my turbo parts. He LOVED it and this was coming from a guy that had 315whp. He said it was responsive, it was fast, it handled good, was really comfortable to drive, and had a ton of aftermarket potential without even voiding the warranty so he was gonna get it. 2 weeks later or so i asked him if he bought it yet and he's opinions had completely changed. He started to notice the tacky interior that was just alot of cheap plastic, the power just wasn't impressive the second time he drove it, the exterior even started looking uglier. In the end he said "its just an neon." I'll test drive one myself tho. 225whp for 16-17psi is weak by the way. Wouldn't even need a "decent" turbo setup to spank one of them IMO. Regardless i'll test drive it one day
                              Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Working...
                              X