No announcement yet.

PB blaster my have a run for its money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least WD-40 provides the MSDS on the same page as the product and in PDF form. PB sends me to a dead link for their MSDS.

Edit: looks some some pages I navigated had a dead link and some did not. Ignore me then.

||91 Accord EX|| All of my images are hosted courtesy of imageShack.com
    Door-Sensor fix (DIY)||Interfacing Arduino to Power locks
    RICE = Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancement.
    "The greatest advantage of speaking the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said." - unknown
    "That's the funny thing about parts that break... they're never broken until they are!" -deevergote

Comment

Kroil is definitely fap-tastic. Works a lot better than PB blaster. I will have to go on the hunt for that deep creep though. Sounds like it is worth a try

Comment

Originally posted by RUGER 2.2L View Post
        Kroil is definitely fap-tastic. Works a lot better than PB blaster. I will have to go on the hunt for that deep creep though. Sounds like it is worth a try
        Deep Creep is on a similar platform to Kroil. DC is a bit cheaper, same very clear difference in performance vs PB blaster or anything else like it though.

Kroil is a great product.

Deep Creep is on par Kroil, but I wouldn't say one is better than the other. Both are leaps and bounds better than liquid wrench or PB fluid.
        Originally posted by wed3k
        im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

I might give this a try, I have bad luck with rear toe bolts not coming off at JY.
          92 DX Sedan - Auto

Comment

Originally posted by Qiko View Post
            I might give this a try, I have bad luck with rear toe bolts not coming off at JY.
            Rear toe bolts suck. Period. They are always rusted. Alignment shops hate our cars because of those bolts.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." -Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 2winRB25 View Post
              Rear toe bolts suck. Period. They are always rusted. Alignment shops hate our cars because of those bolts.
              I hate our cars because of those bolts...lol

MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188701

Comment

Make your own:

50% Acetone
                50% Transmission fluid.

Be amazed.
                Originally posted by sweet91accord
                if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

I was doing the brakes on my RSX and when I got to the last disc, I couldn't get one of the set screws out. It was previously a New Jersey car, and every hub was rusted - I needed a sledge hammer to knock the discs loose. Anyway, I was going at that last set screw with an impact driver. Broke one bit and started to twist a second before I decided to stop before that broke too. This was while using both PB Blaster and a small propane torch. Maybe I knocked it loose with all that action, but I suddenly remembered I just bought some Loctite stuff the day before that "shock freezes" the rust. Sprayed it on, waited a couple minutes, and the screw broke loose with the first hit on the impact driver. I think I'd recommend it.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                    Make your own:

50% Acetone
                    50% Transmission fluid.

Be amazed.
                    Here's a link saying how effective this 50/50 is,,,,,

http://www.fifthaveinternetgarage.co...ating_oil.html
                    A&P-IA

Comment

Working...