Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CB7tuner.com is officially 10 YEARS OLD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I joined like 4 months after it started

This is a great site

I havent had a CB in 3 years but I keep coming back

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Proudly reppin' the site since early 04 i joined roughly 6 months later
      Last edited by tommi; 08-03-2013, 04:28 PM.
      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        Every day since November 14th, 2010 has been downtime, Geoff.

Comment

I remember I found this site by searching Google for 93 accord mods lol. Didn't even know what cb7 mean't or that there was such a thing as chassis codes.

Stumbled on this site and browsed around.

Then I found the DIY section and the rear fog mod.....the clock swap...the builds...Eric(Accord R33) beautiful car.....MRX...CpMike, Shawn, 803.....so many damn sweet rides and so many tastefully done mods...

I signed up promptly only to realize I could not post anywhere but the daycare section(Beginners) LMAO.

I even pm a mod to ask if that was why I could not post outside that section....I believe it was the girl mod that moved to LA from PA....can't remember her name....

She was so nice and polite, and I was worried i'd get a snotty answer or no answer at all.

That was my first impression of this place and I have loved it like my own ever since.

It was the reason why I changed my plans from "kitted" to the JDM bandwagon lol.

I just loved the easy JDM/OEM bolt on mods...others made it look so damn good.

ITRS, blackhoused, EDM Rear fog(that I bought from an OG who scammed someone out of a roof rack, for the OGS)

It sucks, almost 5 years since I sold my SE. I miss her so bad. Can't even look at pictures, I want to kick myself.

God willing, ill eventually be in a financial position to obtain a "project" some day and share in the fun with you guys again.

Until then, ill be here and there....arguing and bitching like the rest of ya.

Comment

Shouts out to the moderators and Deev for opening a club that allows us all to discus out 20 year+ cars. Hopefully it'll be around for those that choose to run our CBs for many years more.

Comment

Time flies alright.
              I remember I joined in the last year of school about a week before I brought my CB.

Glad to still be around amongst this great community!!

Some memorable events over the years . . .

CB7Tuner.com versions.

Server crash.
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=161159

Forum shut down.
              www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=105687

Deev left.
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121253

Mod fight.
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=131667

Rusty was given Boobs
              Rick Astley!!
              We had an Animal forum.

The Claw.
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=100468

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Happy B-day! I owe this place - and quite a few of the people in it - a lot. Thank you!

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Congrats to you all who have paved the way for us newer members.

I got my first Honda, a CB7 last October and it wouldn't be half the car it is today without this website and all of your advice.
                  From fixing it's cooling system problems to modding it into a car I love to drive and am proud to own.

Don't feel all nuubs ignor and go cheap and shit, we lock it away and respect the knowledge and experience.
                  As long as people wrench on this chasis code, this site is massively important.

Comment

Congrats on the 10 years. I don't visit the site much, but I still come back every now and again. If it wasn't for Ken ("thewoahna"), I would have never known about this site.
                    Last edited by 92cord; 08-04-2013, 08:25 AM.
                    R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
                      Time flies alright.
                      I remember I joined in the last year of school about a week before I brought my CB.

Glad to still be around amongst this great community!!

Some memorable events over the years . . .

CB7Tuner.com versions.

Server crash.
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=161159

Forum shut down.
                      www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=105687

Deev left.
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121253

Mod fight.
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=131667

Rusty was given Boobs
                      Rick Astley!!
                      We had an Animal forum.

The Claw.
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=100468
                      soooo, was that whole argument between deev and the mods real?

Originally posted by scudweiser
                      i farted while i was getting head once, i was drunk.

Comment

Happy birthday cb7tuner. I've learned so much from here. I remember my first few post as a noob asking about superchargers and being bashed by deev cause I was nowhere near mechanically inclined talking about superchargers. Learned a lot pretty fast after that.

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                        disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

Don't worry. My first forum post was asking if you could turn a turbo off...

Comment

To another 10 !
                            Jesus drove a Honda, he just didnt talk about it like us. Proof - John 12:49 "For i did not speak of my own accord."
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            den das al u ned u no dat u get wurs gas milge tho rite?
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

Comment

i was 20 back in 03 when i joined this forum... LOL steve found me on "onlineshowoff.com" and asked me to join his new forum.

fml im old.

Comment

Happy Birthday CB7Tuner.com and forever thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X