Your favorite mag.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your favorite mag.

Which import mag do you read? Honda tunning is my fav. They impress me everytime. Plus every other magazine is getting carried away with the wrx this, evo that.
    my ride

sport compact car

Comment

Originally posted by ckyskater733
      sport compact car

I sometimes read it too

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Honda tuning and Turbo for me
        Two Toned CB7 crew #1

Comment

i loved super street before they got too into drift cars and stuff

"Tucking tires and wires."
          The Chronicles.

Comment

Sport Compact Car is the best IMO. It seems like every other mag is freaking out about 50,000 show cars and drift cars. Then of course the WRX and EVO's. dont get me wrong thats sort of a fantasy of mine and im sure many others but for what im into right now SCC is where its at.

My Ride
            myspace

Comment

Import Tuner! Import Tuner! Import Tuner! I've been hooked since the first issue with the twins.
              "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Cosmopolitan is my femanine fav. I haven't really looked at any car mags since they all went 240 crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by hondagurlex21
                  Cosmopolitan is my femanine fav. I haven't really looked at any car mags since they all went 240 crazy.
                  Lmfao, I like the part in the cosmo where they teach you how to check for breast cancer.
                  my ride

Comment

I get Super Street, Turbo and high tech., and Honda Tuner. Out of the three I like SS the best. Turbo is great for tech articles but doesn't really have much else, HT is a mag that I can find some useful info from but they are also fucking civic crazy, and well SS is a good mix of the two.

Only things I don't like about SS is they are SR20DET crazy, and also very much into drift. Drift isn't bad, but I'm smart enough to know that it's deftly expensive.
                    Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
                    D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
                    ┴─┴
                    ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

i jack super street and import tuner from my friend when he gets the new issues and is done reading them

Click Here for My Member's Page | Free money for searching the web. Needs PayPal account

Comment

PAS mag, the only one thats woth the price

Comment

TPR Magazine, only REAL WORLD magazine out there.
                          http://tprmagazine.com/

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

Super Street for me... I know they're way into drifting anymore, but hell... they're the most fun! I like Honda Tuning, but they get so in depth with stuff (and NOTHING is in depth enough to follow). A magazine should be read for entertainment (SS is funny) nice pictures (the 75 Celica and Do Luck GT-R STILL make me drool...) and LOTS of ads (I still look at old issues, but I only look at the ads... I always catch something new!)

The more technical mags like SCC bore me. There is no personality to them, and I just can't learn anything from a magazine!

Comment

Working...
                            X