Probably going nissan today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably going nissan today

Thats right I am going to look at a 97 Nissan Altima 5spd today we are going to keep the CB7 but I will be driving this car from now on. I really like them we had a 95 before they are pretty fast stock a friend of ours had a AT H22 and the altima was bone stock and lost by a nose and that was when the altima wasn't running properly.

There not bad either...Ive heard some that are boosted. Not many people look into them. I personally like the 1999 Inifiti G20
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Hmmm, well I hope the 00-01 Maximas are a little better. I've been seriously thinking of getting one.

Never wanted an Altima though.
      "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
        so a 150hp, 16 second beast kept up with an h22a accord.......

first time that guy had ever driven that h22 accord,huh? having an auto tranny makes it less believable, he'd run a mid 15 CONSISTENTLY since nearly all human error is removed........

my ex wife has one of those altimas.......they all have the same engine from 93-97 and aren't any faster than an a6 cb7......they almost give them away for a reason (shitty engine management, poor quality)...you can get a nice 97 for under $4000 LOADED....we got her 96 for $3000 with 75,000 miles no it, perfect inside and out and still, she'd have been better off with another car.....as of last weekend, she's spent $1800 on repairs in less than a year
        Shitty luck you had. The '95 she's talking about was mine. '95 GXE 5spd. The only repairs I ever had to do to mine was tuneups and oil changes. I totalled it on the way to work one day... that's the only reason I don't still have it.

AT H22 Accords are not fast. I don't care what you say. I've seen it with my own eyes.. I've raced them before. Slushbox auto tranny on H22 .

Comment

I would Acura TSX or TL for better ride, maintenance, and reliability.
          600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

Post some pics if you get it

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

Looked at the car and it was a peice of crap the guy was just out to get rid of it instead of selling it so he could move back to New York. Cause he said in N.Y> most people don't even own cars cause of subways and taxis are cheaper and get you there faster. Well that is only what he said after taking one look at the car I knew I hated it but still looked at it trying not be unprofessional. Well he takes off and not 2 minutes after I see him at a car lot looking at cars the guy was a joke. Definately will not be getting this one.
              Altimas are really good cars. The altima 5spd is fast I don't care what any body says 2.4 DOHC vs. 2.2 you do the math.

Comment

ha.. i have proof their quick.. my girlfriend has a 94 gxe AUTO lol yes u herd meh.. lol.. well my 91 cb7 is stock 5spd.. and ive always played with her trying to get her to bite if we ever went somewhere and we had both cars.. for w.e reason.. well.. i was in 2nd gear around 4,500rpm already.. and she was sitting there beside me.. she punches it and i punch it.. i was ahead by a good fender going into third but she didnt lose any ground she was still right there.. both cars were stock besides mufflers.. ive driven it.. and the altima has an awesome sounding engine and very torquey props to alty owners..

WWW.ALTIMAS.NET F00

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

(Cause he said in N.Y> most people don't even own cars cause of subways and taxis are cheaper and get you there faster) excuse me but where the fuck did you hear that comment from ? Out here in the city its anything but cheap to get on the subway or takin a cab in the city. Ontop of that the damn tolls and fairs are out to go up I think you may wanna recalculate on that one. Secondly Altimas are okay but they still suck though hondas are zee gods yo!.

Comment

dayum so much for being fast eh imma go and crash my shit now

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                      woah, you had the other version, the GXE (heavier than the base model, same hp)........THEY ARE NOT QUICK CARS........they are what you call SLOW cars.........auto h22a should still make 40+ more whp than you manual altima did........40 WHEEL HORSEPOWER......and guess what, the altima isn't a lightweight either......and they have that nissan "no top end" to go along with it's inferior low end power........

a) the h22a accord was REALLY sick
                      b) you're lying

one of those two options explains why it even remotely kept up.....i saw a kitted AUTO h22a accord cb7 run a 15.4, a 15.4, and a 15.5 last summer...stock everything except ebay SR......that's 1.5 seconds faster than what your gxe could have managed.....the 93 se was the fastest and still ran a 16.xx, which is again, slow.........a 97 altima, in good condition, will usually sell for what a 90 model ex will for a reason....the cars don't have anything going for them really.....nissan knew this, and when they redesigned it, they gave it maxima-like power and boom, sales are up again........then you have maxima people complaining the altima is too bad ass and they paid more for basically the same car

the altima's resale is not actually that bad in relation to it's new price, but they're just cheap cars, all around

my point, they are slow, saying anything else is just wrong......stock f22a6 accords are slow.......but as fast as your altima was

Why don't you make a little visit to altimas.net and then make your thoughtless remarks. Damn why you gotta be so harsh. 4g's aren't that damn light either.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                        (Cause he said in N.Y> most people don't even own cars cause of subways and taxis are cheaper and get you there faster) excuse me but where the fuck did you hear that comment from ? Out here in the city its anything but cheap to get on the subway or takin a cab in the city. Ontop of that the damn tolls and fairs are out to go up I think you may wanna recalculate on that one. Secondly Altimas are okay but they still suck though hondas are zee gods yo!.
                        I was strictly stating what he said he was the dumbass I don't claim to know shit about N.Y. don't care either.

Comment

Well just makin sur eyou get the fact straight yaknow . And tell that other dumbass who stated that comment to stay out of the racing game being that he cant drive and thankyou

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                            Well just makin sur eyou get the fact straight yaknow . And tell that other dumbass who stated that comment to stay out of the racing game being that he cant drive and thankyou
                            Which would you be refering to? the guy with the H22? he has a teg now n-e way.

Comment

You guys can belive what you want to believe. I'm not here to impress anyone. Hell.. I don't even own a damn CB7.

I was there, I drove the car, and that's all there is to it. I don't race anymore because I have a stock 4banger Camry so talk shit all you want, it's still an '01 and is just as reliable as your Honda. More reliable if you want to argue because it's not an interference engine.. so if the timing belt goes... my engine doesn't.

Comment

Working...
                              X