No announcement yet.

Fast N Loud/ Street Outlaws on Discovery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought I remember seeing the "DOHC VTEC" on the exhaust side of the cam cover... plus, they mentioned it was too big to close the hood.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Yea it was an h swap i wonder what crazy build that guy did either like h2b or somethin

Comment

Anyone watching FantomWorks on Discovery?

Seriously if you had to beat on that frame to see that it woudl fail... you need someone with some experience. that old fart should have been listening to the kid from the start. I'm not a certified welder and I could see that the 110v MIGpac flux core welds on that frame wouldn't hold a stiff breeze.

Then they don't bother to check the straightness of a frame that they knew had been in an accident.... really? More Drama for the rich uneducated yuppy car show guys to watch.

For a series premier....not really impressed with it so far. They are really trying to build up on the drama of other peoples errors. Thumbs down so far! Probably won't be giving this one another watch.

Overhaulin on the other hand... that Lotus Europa was fucking sweet! That was some fabrication skillz.
        Last edited by GhostAccord; 07-04-2013, 10:42 PM.
        MR Thread
        GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Overhaulin is the shit and always will be. One of my favorite car shows of all time.

That Hodge Podge Dodge turned out so cool. I love when they clear coat the patina and put all new goodies underneath. I want an old car like that one day. Tom is also fudging hilarious.

As for Street Outlaws, I'm curious to see what the Texas guys bring to Oklahoma in the coming weeks since they're gonna do a showdown of sorts. The show is starting to grow on me although I still don't care too much for the drama that instantly gets resolved after the commercial break. Farmtruck and AZN need more screen time haha.

Comment

Working...
          X