I think im going to die

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think im going to die

Im barfing up anything even water and the doctor cant see me till tomorrow. Im sitting here with a trash can and every medicine that could even help at all with a blanket.

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
    bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

sweet.....

Comment

Originally posted by AccordAnimal
      sweet.....
      yea no, hope u feel better man, i hope its not anything serious

Comment

suck it up dude, if u cant say anything more than 10 characters dont post

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
          suck it up dude, if u cant say anything more than 10 characters dont post
          haha i know i just dont feel like typing much im about to try to eat somthing wish me luck haha

Dynamic racing

Comment

Dude if you're that sick, call your doctor and tell him that if he can't see you today you're going to the ER. That just doesn't sound very healthy. I mean it might just be food poisioning, but I don't know.

Comment

is it possible to say "just food poisioning" its pretty serious dude

Comment

My dad once was sick and ate Macaroni and Cheese, and 5 min after he ate it he shit it out! Good times

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                  Dude if you're that sick, call your doctor and tell him that if he can't see you today you're going to the ER. That just doesn't sound very healthy. I mean it might just be food poisioning, but I don't know.
                  its 40 miles away i dunno i drank a dr.pepper and kept it down my grandma said she would take me so im off ill let yall know

Dynamic racing

Comment

i bet you its food poisoning. ive been food poisoned hundreds of times
                    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

advise is dont eat anything itll make you puke harder. just wait untill youve vomited your stomach acid, then you wont have anything to vomit anymore, happened to me when i was on a trip. puked for 3 days straight. nothing left in my stomach after i vomited my stomach acid the first day.
                      To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

going to doctor tomorrow dont feel like going today just going to stay home and rest

Dynamic racing

Comment

if you're still throwing up...hit up the ER already. but if you decide to stay at home, try to get some Gatorade to drink coz you're losing electrolytes everytime you throw up; which will cause you to have severe muscle cramps later on.
                          5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                          JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Hope you get better. I know it's not fun. I ate something bad and was puking every 20 minutes for 8 hours. I had a big jug of water and I was pretty much living in the bathroom. I had really bad shivers as well and was sweating like crazy. It went away but man, my abs felt like I did a super workout the next day from all that heaving LOL.

Comment

sounds like really bad food poisoning. hope everything goes ok

Click Here for My Member's Page | Free money for searching the web. Needs PayPal account

Comment

Working...
                              X