Controversial discussion....Chemtrails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by illinois_erik View Post
    Whered you get your degree, the little bit i skim through you really try hard to come off as some sort of dexter, therefore your shit gets skimmed. oh well. P.S. Im glad you feel that you were somehow the one that caused some sort of reaction out of me, not really but i got you to type back a pages worth that isnt even being read lol.
    If 1% of this forum put logical thought and effort into their comments like owequitit does this would be a more more insightful forum. Your inability to read information as it is presented is not reason to discount his points. As he said, you were unable to present any kind of factually based argument to his points. That doesn't mean he is right, it just means that based on everything presented most people would be far more likely to agree with him.

As for chem trails, it's absurd to think that any institution would use plane-assisted air release to disperse chemicals to the public. Water delivery methods are far cheaper, less regulated, and virtually invisible to the average person. I'm probably on a government watchlist now but that's the truth.

Originally posted by Maple50175
    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

I don't think water dispersion would be any easier.

Just as the FAA controls the skies, the EPA tests water.

Look around your neighborhood, I bet you can find a small metal cover on the street or along a curb somewhere that says "Water Testing".

NYC has them all over the place, usually they look like phone booths and are locked...

Where I live in NJ, its small metal mini manholes that the EPA will pull water samples from....and test....

Ok, so yea I guess the EPA could be in on it, but that's starting to be tin foil LOL.

It's just not possible.

All the disease and issues we have here, are our own doings. Think about all the polution and shit we put here before regulations were enforced....

How much Nuclear testing we did in the 50's etc...

All the garbage we pile up in a years worth of time....

All the BS we flush down the toilet, or illegal dumping that goes on because people have no fucking heart.

Im sure grass fed no drugged cows are great too eat.

a cow dopped up is not good at all.

Anyone who eats red meat EVERYDAY, whether you gave birth to the cow or its store bought meat, will get sick and will drop days of their life.

Our diet choices, and our lack of discipline and sedentary lifestyles have contributed to the mess we have now.

Morbidly obese 10 year olds?!?!? really?

Its sad, but to blame it all on the big bad govt is ridiculous.

I work for the govt, and I have a healthy suspicion too, because that's how I was raised. I like to ask questions, and be informed.

I don't distrust them, but I don't blindly follow either.

I've seen corruption and greed since I can remember, so not everyone is trustworthy, but to be poisoining an entire society.....

Saddam Hussein tried it.....and even they knew.....but they can get away with it here?

Cmon lol.

Comment

If anything I could see money pushing some products passed the fda that should otherwise be pulled. Initially the shit gets passed, some people die and get cancer and shit-and then they pull the product.

I wouldn't be surprised though if some uninformed fda person rubber stamped some products through the process occasionally for some sort of handout/payout.

The thing is though, they eventually catch that stuff too and pull if from the market. The reason i think its possible is think about all the medicine disclaimers that come on with the commercials.

"If you experience nausea, diahrrea, dizziness, failed errection, you become randomly faint, experience fingernails falling off or random clumps of hair falling out-STOP TAKING THE MEDICINE IMMEDIATELY AND CONSULT A PHYSICIAN."

Then it continues with some shit about heart risk, how the medicine affects your blood pressure and white blood cell counts or what the fuck ever and seriously for like 40 seconds describes some horrible slow painful death-all to solve dry mouth syndrom.

I know my example is silly and probably a bit of an exaggeration, but seriously. How the fuck do they legally sell med's that fuck people up so bad? I blame the fda. Maybe its how they allow it to be sold prior to review, I don't know. Its their fault though in my opinion that this happens.

Im sure you guys have all seen one of these commercials and thought to yourself,"Why in the fuck would anyone take that in the first place then?"

Thats what I am talking about.
        Originally posted by wed3k
        im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Yes we all know what your'e talking about. They are ridiculous to say the least. The real question is why you would take it in the first place...

I mean shame on the FDA for passing it through(Pharmacology is big bucks, so someone is getting paid off)

but shame on you for taking a drug for sleep problems, that claims to give you random erections, rabies, dry mouth, the shits, peeling skin, scabies, and possible death.

Just, no.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
            Yes we all know what your'e talking about. They are ridiculous to say the least. The real question is why you would take it in the first place...

I mean shame on the FDA for passing it through(Pharmacology is big bucks, so someone is getting paid off)

but shame on you for taking a drug for sleep problems, that claims to give you random erections, rabies, dry mouth, the shits, peeling skin, scabies, and possible death.

Just, no.
            That is true, I always wondered that when I see commercials on TV hahaha.
            H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

I think most of the stupid people that take those kinds of medicines are the entire reason we needed the FDA in the first place-and they are failing at their job.

Normal people don't take medicine that COULD both give you an errection and a heart attack.

Christ, normal people give up on sex when their dick stops working.

Lol
              Originally posted by wed3k
              im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

about the drinking water thing. is it only public water? is well water or bottled water affected? also, couldnt a water filter like a brita or something filter that stuff out?

Originally posted by scudweiser
                i farted while i was getting head once, i was drunk.

Comment

I only drink from the brita pitcher at home. the glass on the left is from the sink.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                  It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Amen!

The problem i've always had with tin foil fuckers is that they act like they are in on some huge secret, and we are all morons for not following them, and then when they are pressed for evidence, they either excuse away their lack of evidence, or link you to some bs website.

Always the same MO.

It's just silly these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
                      I only drink from the brita pitcher at home. the glass on the left is from the sink.
                      Britta filters are really just for taste, carbon filters. It won't remove Chlorine, chloramine, heavy metals, Flouride, etc. What you need is a distiller or a reverse osmosis (RO) filter to strip it of the bad stuff.
                      I plan to pick up the later for my fish tanks before I get into reef tanks (tap water kills fish), and use this filter for drinking water as well for my family. My wife and I had twins 5 months ago and I don't intend to let them drink tap water, but bottled water is also just a scam for suckers and creates epic amount of plastic. Odds are this "filtered" water is just as bad for you from the plastic bottle leaching petroleum product in it on the shelf.
                      Even the very first bottle water company Evian is just naive spelt backwards. Packaging something we get for near free and selling it is brilliant business though.

The cloudy water on the left is just disolved oxygen coming out of the water, usually happens when you fill your glass with hot water as the oxygen escapes easier in warm water. Either that or you have some turbulent plumbing.
                      Last edited by Ispintechno; 06-06-2013, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Yea and why do you have carbonation bubbles at the top lining the rim of the glass?

Im not so sold on that being "water".

Comment

Yea and why do you have carbonation bubbles at the top lining the rim of the glass?

Im not so sold on that being "water".
                          facepalm

did you even read his post? its dissolved oxygen releasing from the hot water

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

jesus, is anything in this world good for you in terms of food and drink??

Originally posted by scudweiser
                            i farted while i was getting head once, i was drunk.

Comment

colloid silver and something else I forget but what ever its supposed to ionize in the atmosphere and make it "rain". Im sure the side effect of fucking off the population is fine but for the most part it is to make it rain.

There was a report of chemtrails in london or something once where it flooded britain to shit. apparently chemtrails were in their infancy and they did not know exactly how much colloid silver to release etc etc. I think they also use tesla waves to induce weather.

Once of the biggest theories was that the hurricanes in New Orleans etc was a man made experiment, not sure about all of this but I'm not researching this, Its from what I was told. I just store it as information and not as facts.

Comment

Originally posted by 1993 CB7 LX View Post
                                jesus, is anything in this world good for you in terms of food and drink??

Sugar in its purest form is more addictive than heroine.

completely avoid sugar for longer than 36 hours. That means no sugar at all, no peanut butter no jelly no nothing of sugar and your body will start to detox and feel like shit!

So much so that even in egyptian times, their "cocaine" was kept in a gold box. Inside was sugar.

Now you take that, and you see what HFCS is and how long we have been eating modified food.

Any country that has banned HFCS and GMO meat/plants have a higher life expectancy than us.

Cloned GMO meat was fed to us for 10 years before it was announced that we were eating GMO beef.

So... doesnt the FDA require 10 years of test before it is allowed into our market? Well it should but they decided to skip over that tid bit.

Finally, ethonal gas, is made from corn and sugar. Prices for those two have gone up. ethonal is actually worse for the environment than regular petrol. Go figure. These diaper corporate thugs just keep on pushing that dope on us! lol

BTW IF YOU BELIEVE ANY OF THIS I WAS JUST KIDDING ... NOTHING TO SEE HERE PEOPLE NOTHING TO SEE.

Comment

Working...
                                X