Controversial discussion....Chemtrails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Controversial discussion....Chemtrails

Similar to Deev, I have a friend who posts a lot of shit on Facebook about Chemtrails. He thinks we are getting spray by shit everyday. Pretty crazy. He posts all kinds of weird pictures of planes with containers inside of them with ellaborate spraying systems.

Incase you don't know what I am talking about.

http://www.howstuffworks.com/transpo...chemtrails.htm

It seems far fetched but plossible at the same time. I am not saying every plane does it but he seems to think so. He will post pictures everyday if he see's any kind of trail in the sky. He isn't really that weird of a guy, not your normal nutcase per say. He seems pretty normal to me.

thoughts?
    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

I've done some windshields for some people with some crazy ideas like that. One guy had a 07 dodge with a cummins in it and he swore adamantly that oil companies are scamming you out of money by telling you oil breaks down and needs changed. He had 37,000 miles on his truck on the same oil that came in it when it was new... He said he just changes the filter and tops it off. Other than that, perfectly normal dude.

I think that if "they" really wanted to spray stuff on "us", there are far more discrete and concentrated ways to do it. Imagine how few particles would actually end up landing near a town after being sprayed at the kinds of elevation that you see the trails? PPM would be really low I think. Sometimes I wonder what people who are believers in chem trails think the chemicals are doing? What the objective of the sprayers is for the sprayees. The few people I've talked have never elaborated on what they thought the chemicals were meant to do. I do believe that it's well documented that burning carbon fuels results in water vapor and co2 so I'm still unconvinced the trails are anything more than water vapor.

For me, chem trails, oil scams, 100mpg carburetors, and the illuminati are all things I choose to believe are not as real a threat to our daily existence as some would choose to believe. But to each his own! I require more evidence =p

Comment

Originally posted by DunKrS View Post
      But to each his own! I require more evidence =p
      Me too.

I don't buy any of it at all.

And, why all the focus on shit that people want to be real when there are PLENTY of real issues to worry about. Any of you guys watch vice?

Last week they talked about global warming, shit is crazy some of the evidence they are tossing around in that show is just hard to wrap your head around and seemingly so true
      Originally posted by wed3k
      im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Originally posted by toycar View Post
        Me too.

I don't buy any of it at all.

And, why all the focus on shit that people want to be real when there are PLENTY of real issues to worry about. Any of you guys watch vice?

Last week they talked about global warming, shit is crazy some of the evidence they are tossing around in that show is just hard to wrap your head around and seemingly so true
        Negative, whats vice? Not sure I agree with global warming the way that good ol' al gore projects it as.

Did I mention my friend also believes in the illuminati? Hahaha some of the stuff he posts is crazy.

Comment

I have no doubt that there are shadowy groups that influence some things behind the scenes... but they hardly rule the world. There's the old suspicion that the Freemasons rule the world from the shadows. That's basically BS, but I've known a few masons in my day, and ALL of them are pretty well connected in the community. Chances are, if you want something done, a Mason will know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy that will do it as a favor to one of his own. That sort of solidarity has a good deal of power, especially in an old and fairly secretive organization!

Chemtrails are BS. There have been times in our history when our government has been shown to have experimented on citizens, but that was long ago... before information spread so quickly, and before technology was at a level where we knew what such risks entailed.
          If airplanes were equipped with such things, that means that anyone with access to said planes would see the equipment. That's a HELL of a lot of people involved to hold a secret (especially on planes used for international flights!) Unless, of course, there are dedicated planes flying overhead doing nothing but sprinkling us with pixie dust on the government's behest.

And honestly, anyone who is shouting about a crazy shadow government should PROBABLY learn a thing or two about how our government is set up. Rather than wearing a tinfoil hat and posting propaganda on the internet, they could get involved in the government. People like to forget that they have a responsibility to know what their government is doing, as well as a responsibility to get involved and change it when they feel the government is doing a bad job. If our government is failing us, it is only an indication that we have failed ourselves!

Comment

for fun...

I honestly dont trust the government, they can't even do their jobs.

Comment

We put em there!

Those kegs should be filled with beer. That would be heaven on wings.

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
                for fun...

I honestly dont trust the government, they can't even do their jobs.
                those barrels are used to simulate weight transfer on test aircraft. look that shit up. you will see that i am right.
                visit vgruk

Comment

^Don't trust Ryan. He works on planes. He's one of THEM!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    ^Don't trust Ryan. He works on planes. He's one of THEM!
                    visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by toycar View Post
                      Any of you guys watch vice?
                      EMERGERD. ERMM SER GLEEERD YERR WEEERCHED ERT!!!

Seriously, if all journalism was like Vice- the world would be a different place!

Have you gone to Vice.com?
                      Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Originally posted by LadyG View Post
                        EMERGERD. ERMM SER GLEEERD YERR WEEERCHED ERT!!!

Seriously, if all journalism was like Vice- the world would be a different place!

Have you gone to Vice.com?
                        checked it out, looks better than yahoo

Comment

watts deeze

watch in 1080 full
                          Last edited by illinois_erik; 06-03-2013, 08:24 PM.

Comment

watch out they be spreading the chemtrails on illinois

Comment

i believe those are called contrails.Their formation is most often triggered by the water vapor in the exhaust of aircraft engines, but can also be triggered by the changes in air pressure in wingtip vortices or in the air over the entire wing surface.[
                              visit vgruk

Comment

Working...
                              X