Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if you could change yourself, what would you change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you could change yourself, what would you change?

I would probably try to be more of a dick... I'm the guy that always has the witty comebacks that rarely make it past my lips. I keep my mouth shut many times when I should speak up.

That, or my temper... I know, total opposites! I'm usually pretty tactful and cool headed. When I snap, it's the total opposite. No more wit, no more intelligence... I slam things, throw things, and scream. I have enough restraint to not throw the first punch (and I've been fortunate enough to regain my cool to avoid throwing the second punch... I don't think I would stop till someone stopped moving).

OR, my indecisiveness... I can't walk into a convenience store and buy ONE candy bar. I narrow it down to two and get both. You guys probably know that much about me already, since I'm always rocking back and forth between two things (currently OBX cams and Rocket Motorsports cams...)

less azn...more lean.

so i can breakdance better.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

wish i bought a civic instead of a cb7..

jk...

more rather wish i didn't slack off in high school.. god damn student loans!

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

i would like to be more upfront. i usually let stuff slide when i should, and i should be blunt about it.

i have changed a lot in the past year. i used to be a dick to a lot of people, and i realized i hurt a lot of people by being one; so now i try to be nice to everyone even if they aren't to me.
        Adam - Retired OG member from '03
        2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
        2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
        2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

i wish i thoughtof myslef and my hapiness more than others...im the type that tries to make everyone around me happy first and then myself...my best friend has called me out about it too, how i should worry about my hapiness first instead of other people...and although i have been screwed over before, i still havent changed. so yeah, i would try to put myself first, thats what i would change

Originally posted by fizzbob7
          first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
          Originally posted by ACC0RD22
          no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
          So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

i have a really bad temper but when it really comes down to it im intimidated easily....so i have a tendency to lash out for no apparent reason. its weird, it ussually comes out on one of my friends or someone close to me....blah.
            Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

i wish i wasnt so much of a procrastinator
              Last edited by k-mart; 04-04-2005, 11:57 PM.

Comment

1. Procrastination
                2. Sometimes i give up on things too easy.
                3. I wish I was more of a dick sometimes. For example, one guy made a HORRIBLE turn in a huge minivan. He almost hit me then he rolls his window down, and i think he is going to apologise. "Please let me through, thats called respectful driving." I could only muster out a "whatever" but after he passed 5 secs later I had 200 different comebacks. I have never been in a fight since like 6th grade but still I wish I was because I have a feeling that when college comes I wont have any experience in fights, even though I am pretty well in shape and have fought competitively years ago in Tae Kwon Do (3rd at NATIONALS one year). Im sure its saved my ass a few times but the times there were no real consequences I was still the nicest guy alive.

Comment

id be not so stunningly handsome

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
                    i wish i wasnt so much of a procrastinator
                    x2.. instead of typing a paper i'm on the net doing nothing.
                    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
                      x2.. instead of typing a paper i'm on the net doing nothing.
                      haha x3 mine was spose to be turned in today opps.

and i wish i wouldnt get so pissed about stuff like this *** that out bid me on ebay grrrrrrr i was going to get a set of oem bumper lights for 2.00 grrrrr im pissed
                      Last edited by micksf22accord; 04-05-2005, 12:19 AM.

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
                      bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                        thought you were 145lbs or something.....you bigger or what?
                        i am a 145 lbs (just weighed myself right now, exactly 145) yet i still have a gut...must be the damn thighs, i have huge ass thighs. LOOK AT THAT GUT!!!

just that i see these guys that are skinny as hell doing crazy power moves and im all footwork.

and for the procrastination...i did my introduction @ 8 and now its 9:30...due 2morrow, lol. 4 PAGES TO GO!!!
                        Last edited by wed3k; 04-05-2005, 12:58 AM.
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i'd be less blunt, (i have a BIG problem with saying what on my mind), less of a procrastinator, and been born into a super rich family

Comment

I wish i was an osker myer weener, that is what i truely love to be
                            ooh if i were an osker myer weener , then every one would fall in love with me

Comment

ditto the born into a super rich family. lmao. Just wish I could shut the fuck up sometimes. I will say some shit and then be like, damnit why the fuck did I just say that. I have a bad problem with having to prove the point. I wish I could just chill out and not be concerned with other peoples bullshit, let go of stuff that I have no control over, Not care what others think. And my grammar sucks, I am 24 and in english 97, pretty fuckin lame huh. I think that is it, but i'm sure I have other flaws that I don't remember.
                              my ride

Comment

Working...
                              X