• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not a CB but... how does this happen??

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
    It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

It was probably on its side when it slid between the building and pole. Then fell on its bottom.
    "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

You havn't heard the term "Wrapped around a Pole"?

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

^ Not when it appears as though the building had to have been constructed after the crash.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
          ^ Not when it appears as though the building had to have been constructed after the crash.
          Best response ever!

Comment

The car must have been brought over here from actual location of the accident, possibly to make people aware of horror of speeding and/or loss of control.
            A&P-IA

Comment

No it looks like the actual scene of the crash. If it was staged for awareness there wouldn't be glass and harmful debris on the ground. My guess is it hit the curb went up on the passenger side wheels while sliding sideways. Hit the pole on the driver's side with enough force to cause the pole to shift outwards and wrapped to the side coming to a stop and the pole shifted back into its spot. If you look at the base of the pole it looks like the concrete broke in a circular pattern suggesting the pole lifted some from the impact and when the car fell on the opposite side it just acted as a weight pulling the pole back into place.

Comment

The car must be traveling sideways in order to have that type of damage, yet, there's no skid marks on the ground. This car must have been flying.
                Also, there should be more debris all over the places if this is the actual location of the crash.
                I don't see front bumper, left head light among other things.
                Last edited by oyajicool; 05-18-2013, 11:20 AM.
                A&P-IA

Comment

I think it's staged, otherwise if proved.... There's no glass debrie on the floors or burn tire marks it seems like if the driver didn't even try to brake and missing doors which if it was real I would think they should be on the floor... Just my .02

MRT Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193631
                  My fs thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=190359

Comment

HOW did it happen?

This:
                    visit vgruk

Comment

It is real .... Here is a link

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/05/...vondale-crash/

Comment

The lack of debris in the picture is probably due to the first wave of cleanup after an accident which removes any debris from the road so that it doesnt hinder traffic. The car was probably left until they could figure out a way to get it out.

Comment

I'll take sheer stupidity for 500, Alex.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

This is clearly beyond my imagination to be an actual incident.
                            A&P-IA

Comment

the pole hit it, obviously...
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                              X