RIP Tim Bosma, Hamilton man found dead.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Tim Bosma, Hamilton man found dead.

Kijiji sale gone horribly wrong....http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/missing-an...lice-1.1280486
    Thoughts and Prayers out to the Bosma family.
    The world disgusts me.

Project:Black Skittle

AOM->April 2014

MRT->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199779

That's terrible.

Comment

I've been following this. Just terrible that someone would kill someone over money and possessions. I hope those responsible are caught and brought to justice.
      My Car
      FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

I wonder why the suspect (a CEO of a chartered airliner) would resort to murder.

Grudge?
        14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Originally posted by verothacamaro View Post
          I wonder why the suspect (a CEO of a chartered airliner) would resort to murder.

Grudge?
          I've been wondering the same thing. I've been following the case since it started and some things just don't make sense. Like you said the primary suspect (who is now being charged with the murder) is (was) the CEO of an airline company, and therefore has a net worth of a high amount. He has a few different properties around the Toronto area as well. If you added all them up he would be worth millions. I don't get it, and have a feeling there is more to the story.

Having said that, my condolences go out to his family. It truly is a shame, and I hope others take this as a lesson to be very careful with who you trust and buy from. There are some sick people out there.
          Originally posted by deevergote.
          And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

He may have just been sick in the head. Some people kill simply for the sake of killing!
            And if I skimmed that article correctly, he inherited the airline from his father, correct? So he's not exactly a pioneering businessman. More than likely just a spoiled kid.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              He may have just been sick in the head. Some people kill simply for the sake of killing!
              And if I skimmed that article correctly, he inherited the airline from his father, correct? So he's not exactly a pioneering businessman. More than likely just a spoiled kid.
              It's entirely possible he just wanted to kill someone. But there were 2-3 others with the main suspect when they test drove the truck (one was with Bosma and the main suspect, and they were dropped off by someone else who followed them from the home). It just seems like it was more planned out then just a random act of murder.

Yes he did inherit the airline. He was a pilot in his younger days and broke some records or something. He may very well just be a spoiled brat.
              Originally posted by deevergote.
              And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

and this is what it was over..... i heard about it on the news since i listen to toronto radio..heard he was a pretty nice guy..seems the insanity is traveling north. There been quite a few "craigslist" stories here lately.
                I hope they do whatever the maximum is in .ca to the first guy they caught and get the rest of the bastards in the 2nd car and drove with him.

Comment

I just saw this on the news tonight. That is some fucked up shit.

This is complete proof that Kijiji buyers are the fucking scum of the earth.

Erik, what do you listen to, 102.1 The Edge? Dean Blundell show FTW.

Comment

Shitty deal.

Stuff like this happens in 'Merica all the time. Its hard to understand what exactly makes people so twisted. Some people feel like they are unstoppable when they have money and a little power.
                    Originally posted by wed3k
                    im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Damn! That's horrible.

I'm not saying its necessary but you should always have somesort of protection when it comes to meeting a stranger over the internet involving buying or selling of anything. Last time I posted a "for sale" on craigslist, I had someone interested in what I was selling, didn't think much of it until I had flashback news stories of people that were robbed and socked out for all there belongings. They were selling to a complete stranger they had met on craigslist interested in there iPhone. When it came to me meeting the buyer, I had a shank in my pocket ready to go because I didn't know what to expect, I was afraid of getting dopefiended and robbed for my money and what I was selling. The guy ended up being cool, he was there with his girl and two babies in the backseat of his CB7 (all over me lol) point being, be very careful and be protectected because you never know. It can happen to anybody.

ShiroiKinCB

Comment

Well test drives of vehicles are slightly harder, but he should have had someone he knew go along or follow in a seperate vehicle.

When i've sold things on craigslist, I always meet in a public place and bring someone along as well.

Common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                          I just saw this on the news tonight. That is some fucked up shit.

This is complete proof that Kijiji buyers are the fucking scum of the earth.

Erik, what do you listen to, 102.1 The Edge? Dean Blundell show FTW.
                          640 am lol i listen to coast to coast am when going to sleep and wake up to some talk show

Comment

Apparently Kijiji made a statement yesterday, the ad never included a phone number and no leads were generated from there. I mean honestly if it had been me, my wife wouldn't know the difference between Kijiji or anywhere else I list stuffs for sale.

I hope they uncover the motive and what really happened as this case gets to court.

Comment

Working...
                            X