Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can we please update our cb7 event canlader so we can plan meets for the summer of 13

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can we please update our cb7 event canlader so we can plan meets for the summer of 13

can someone pleas help up out ? the calandar is a very important too
    my members page http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=23408
    Myspace myspace.com/ryan3600

Aren't we a little demanding today?
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

We've never actually used the calendar. It's only there because I have yet to figure out how to disable it.
      There is no way in hell I'm going to find the time to keep track of every event that people try to plan on here WORLDWIDE... and there's also absolutely no chance I'm going to permit every member to edit the calendar themselves.

If you'd like, I'll see what I can do about giving you, and you alone, the ability to maintain the calendar. If you can do it, and you want to do it, then by all means... do it.
      If not, all you have to do is keep an eye on your appropriate regional section. Any meets planned will be accompanied by very active threads as the meet date approaches.

We actually have a staff member interested in maintaining the calendar... so we'll see how that goes. If he's up to the task, you may get your wish. If not... I'm going to have to look into disabling it. Better not to have it there at all than to be there and unused!

Comment

You spelled calendar wrong. Thought I'd tell you before someone else would.
        10th Anniversary Accord.
        05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

You're really going to make me ban you, aren't you?

Comment

I'll be handling it from now on. I'll make sure all regional mods know what needs to happen.
            '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
            If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

As of right now, admins, moderators, foundation members, and gold members may modify the calendar. We'll see how that works. Joey is in charge of things, though. If you need something on there, he's the man to talk to.

Comment

Need something, gimme a ring.
                '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
                If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Working...
                X