Deevergotes future garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
    I like the roadrunner because it's rare... not because I actually like it. I think it looks like a cross between a dildo and a shopping cart!
    that has got to be the most random thing i have ever seen on here
    visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by RyanD View Post
      that has got to be the most random thing i have ever seen on here
      then I guess you have not seen this

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=125937

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
        then I guess you have not seen this

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=125937
        dude WTF
        visit vgruk

Comment

When ever I need a laugh, I read through that thread and usually burst into laughter LOL.

Comment

did you really get hacked?
            visit vgruk

Comment

I like the roadrunner because it's rare... not because I actually like it. I think it looks like a cross between a dildo and a shopping cart!
              I'll never be able to look at one without thinking this now.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanD View Post
                did you really get hacked?
                No lol.

There was a thread where deev suggested making a dildo thread to see if they would display ads at the top of the screen for dildos...

so I made one....

I just ran with it to be funny...

that's what made it funnier, is that people really thought I got hacked/left my account open etc...

Some people really thought I was serious too LMAO.

Comment

I don't even remember that! Actually, I don't remember most of 2009...

Comment

I don't even remember that! Actually, I don't remember most of 2009...
                    lol.

I remember searching for the dildo pictures and hoping my wife wouldn't pop around the corner LoL!

Lucy you got some splaining to do.
                    Last edited by Ralphie; 04-26-2013, 11:50 AM.

Comment

That MIGHT be difficult to explain...

Or it might have been the night your relationship changed forever.

Comment

That MIGHT be difficult to explain...

Or it might have been the night your relationship changed forever.
                        Very difficult to explain,very difficult
                        http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by cloudasc View Post
                          I can respect any car for what is it, some get less respect then others, but respect none-the-less. Why send them to the crusher? Why? WHY? You might as well shoot a bald eagle.
                          Haha, I wasn't serious. They're too valuable and iconic to take out of existence (really, you think I'd settle for probably $200 a piece to send them to a junkyard?). I would sell them though, I've never really cared for Mopars.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                            Ya that's the most moronic statement i've seen on here in a while.

Id rock the shit out of all those cars.
                            Cutless ain't suposta have no v-6! I've heard that said buy a guy at the shop picking out a set of rims. He brings the car back, and it's no a cutless, it's a regal........a grand national. I asked what he did with the motor.....scrap yard "don't no one want no v-6". I asked him if he know what he had done, and he said yeah " same thing I did to my t-top one" he ruined both a grand national and a t-type....way to blow $50k dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by Soufkackicustom View Post
                              The dart has no trim on it you would usually see on one. It's not a gts, and I doubt it's a 6 banger.....they made 80 of them with a 426 form 67-69. All about as bare bones as you can get, so it may have a hemi.....and a 72 cuda is just bad ass
                              Yeah, the Hurst edition, but the rear wheel arches would have to be cut for that to be the case, none of them had standard arches.

I agree on the 72, I like the round tails. From everything I've read, it appears while the Hemi had the street cred, the 440 6-pack was the better motor.

Comment

It's missing a broken Accord Hatchback.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                                Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                                NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Working...
                                X