X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Maple?

Maple, you are a bitch!

<3 the dude in Colorado still waiting for you to show up.

What?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post

What?
      Lit another cigarette right after i smoked one cause of you bro.
      Wife: "Why do you get G power platinum and i only get V power?"
      Me:"Cause i have the high compression 93 octane only H22 and you have the bullet proof F22."
      Wife:........................"But yours are prettier"

---------------------------------------------------
      Wife:Baby, not everybody wants to do the 93 conversion"
      Me:YES THEY DO, THEY JUST DON'T KNOW IT YET.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post

What?
        I am with Mike on this one...
        The CB7 Collector.
        Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
        92 LX Coupe F22A1
        2013 Toyota Corolla S
        92 EX Sedan F22A1
        Originally posted by deevergote
        Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmore View Post
          I am with Mike on this one...
          Oh, sorry for all you insignificant noobs, A few years ago before everyone got busy with the banstick just because they could...Maple said he wanted to come to Colorado and put hands on me....Go figure, I am still waiting.

So maple..where are you?

Comment

The Facebook group

Comment

Who fucking cares?
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i wasnt active whilst maple was around, but i recall something about hookers...

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Originally posted by topcop182 View Post
                  before everyone got busy with the banstick just because they could...
                  Let's hear some more about that.

Comment

id like to hear more about the busy use of ban stick and hookers

Originally posted by Dr.x
                    You drive an almost 20 year old car, pretty much everyone can pay it off.. you dont need to be "ballin"

Comment

Ya really....

can we say hello douche...

Some people really have no lives.

Comment

Originally posted by ninethreecoupe View Post
                        that is one of the most effective uses of that meme i've seen!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Yes massuh. I'll get right on it massuh. Whatever you say massuh.
                          I love taking orders from people who are incapable of spelling the word "you".

Comment

Originally posted by STREET-SPEC
                            It's a request not a order can't u read? And I don't have to spell you. Holy crap I'm capable look at that. U on the other hand are acting like a child the rules say if a thread is causing someone stress it will be deleted. Again I ASK for this thread to be deleted. Now I'm ordering u to stop being an idiot and don't egg this thread on.
                            He's obviously here for no good. And he's cursing, also against the rules. But who cares all u mods curse more than anyone on here besides ralphies who ha to say the F world in almost every post. But yea lest worry about satisfying u instead of the rules. Grow up, u sure look old enough!!
                            He's not attacking you. He's not attacking anybody. He offered what may have been criticism of the actions of this site's staff, and before overreacting like a spoiled child, I requested clarification on his statement. He may even be right. We're only human.
                            This thread is not about you. It has nothing to do with you. If it causes you stress, there is nothing here that requires you to read it. Click away, grow up, and let me run my forum.

The OP only has me mildly irritated. You, on the other hand... I wouldn't mind seeing gone after this exchange.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
                              Is this fucking guy fucking serious?

For fucks sake, please fucking leave and never fucking return.

How you like them apples?

Why does this thread bother you? I don't see where you have any concern here. It's clearly between the OP and the mods, so the only one egging anything on is clearly you lol.

Oh im sorry, I mean u.
                              Fuck fuck fuck a duck, screw a kangaroo, finger bang an orangutang and fuck the zoo keeper too.

Ralphie isn't the only pottie mouth on the forum.

This guy is contributing member, and, is actually like this? How silly.
                              Originally posted by wed3k
                              im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Working...
                              X