Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A little confused about our "buttons"...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little confused about our "buttons"...

Hey everyone, Ive been on this site for a few months now and for the first time today, I saw a fellow member (unnamed because I dont wanna put em on blast) with a red dot instead of green dot or dots like the moderators and most members do. What causes that? Did this member do something wrong? I'd like to know so that I don't do anything of the sort...

"There are only two types of people in this world... Those who run & win, and those who sit at the sidelines & watch the winners pass them by."

My YouTube Channel! - There's more videos here!
    Check 'em out, hit LIKE, or even better, stay updated with more vids when you SUBSCRIBE, including vids of my JDM H23A swap!

Hover over the dot, and you'll see what it means

It's the user reputation, which reflects positive or negative feedback given by members with this button here:

Overall, it's pretty useless... but a red dot (or two) shows that a member pissed someone off. Usually me. One negative vote from me will drop someone down a full dot. If I gave you negative rep right now, you'd go red.
    Actually, you've gotten some negative rep already, as yours is below the original level.

Comment

Does it work the same for positive deev? That's pretty cool.
      visit vgruk

Comment

90% can not properly use it anyway.

02 Crv
        02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
        92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
        Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

and if you click on your "control panel" up top, you can see the most recent rep points and see where you received them..

Comment

Working...
          X