WOOHOO turbo accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOOHOO turbo accord

i went for a ride in this today...http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used...-571405248.htm

HEAPS of fun lol...it was the first time i had ever been in or heard a turbo vtec

“I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car is your story, so don’t let someone else write the book.”
    — Mighty Car Mods

Nice! Were you looking to buy it?
    It still makes me do a double take when I see a CD listed as 93. I keep forgetting the Japanese got their Hondas a year earlier than the US!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      It still makes me do a double take when I see a CD listed as 93. I keep forgetting the Japanese got their Hondas a year earlier than the US!
      They didn't really get them a year earlier

They just go off of manufacture dates not " model years "

My civic was made in 1989 but its a 1990. In japan it would be a 1989

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        nah dont have that kind of money lol.
        i was looking through trademe for 93 accords seeing what CB's are around and that popped up...i txt the guy asking if i could check out his turbo set up and he was sweet with that...alot of money spent....$1400 just for the turbo manifold.

it is weird seeing that a different shaped accord is the same year as mine lol

“I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car is your story, so don’t let someone else write the book.”
        — Mighty Car Mods

Comment

Working...
        X