Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My sister died in a car accident last night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My sister died in a car accident last night...

I guess she was on her way home from work and got in an accident and then I guess the car caught fire. She was going to turn 18 in July and graduate high school this year. I still haven't gotten all the details but I don't really know if I want to know. I haven't eaten and been a mess since. I've been having issues with my girlfriend before this and then this on top of it I'm just lost. The worst part is everyone in my immediate family has gotten to see her within the last couple weeks and it's been three months since I've seen her. I'm still just in shock that this happened. She didn't deserve it in any way. Nobody deserves to go like that. Of course nobody expects it but this is the last thing that I would expect to happen at this point in my life. I don't know if anyone has lost a sibling at a young age but I feel it's ten times worse than if we were 60 because at least then she would've at least had a life she lived. It's an extremely tragic and humbling experience. I want her back more than I've ever wanted anything. My heart hurts more for my mom and dad more than anything. I can't even imagine what its like to bury your child. Anyways just trying to do something constructive since I'm pretty much just gonna go into vampire mode for the next few days. Thanks for reading and any thoughts you may keep. I know its kinda cliche about keeping in prayers so I'm happy with just whoever reads this and understands the pain and sorrow involved. Thanks everyone.

Nolan

The Facebook group

Nolan. I'm very sorry. One thing 2 crash, then for it to catch fire. I'm the only child.. but my family has buried their kids b4 them, w/e problems u r having with ur gf leave it be. If she has a good heart she will come around for you and comfort u as best as possible. Keeping your mind active other things help... but only for sometime. No matter what she will b in the back of your head. This will b a test of faith for you and how you can recover from something this tradgic. I pray but sometimes I feel it doesn't always help, but father God knows what's goin on, and he will heel wounds in time. Everything takes time.

Learn to become still, all your attention and emtional charge around it, let it go and focuz your attention on what you wish to experience. Be strong for all your family members. Yes weight will be on your shoulders, but you will feel proud that you can handl yourself and others.
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

When it comes to loosing a family member the best thing to keep in mind is that they would not want you to go into a depression over your loss. Yes, it sucks and it does do a number on your both mentally and physically. But if you can remember them for the good memories that you have, it does slowly get better. Everyone is different and it is best to do what you need to do to feel better. Having a good support system in place is vital though to keeping sane. If you and your girlfriend are going through some hard times, do tell her how you feel and tell her that you appreciate all that she does for you. Often in these times you forget how hard it is for them and often overlook their effort. Keeping busy can be a good idea as it won't allow you to keep focusing on the negative things in your life. Either way, do your best to keep positive and always remember, we don't choose when we die, we just get to choose how we live. Best of luck.

Comment

Wow

My condolences to you and your family I"m Sorry to hear about your loss. .
        Last edited by BILLYBOPROCK; 03-18-2013, 03:16 PM.
        Destiny Struggles To Reassert The Pattern That Was Meant To Be. Also Some Of These Members Are Wise Guys With There Wise Guy Answers . Also only inexperienced drivers put donuts in front . You can follow me but it's going to hurt!

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm doing my best. I'm somewhat better but for me, I'm at a weird point where I'm trying to stay active but I can't yet be around my family or else I'll just go further and further down. I don't remember if I said this in the OP but I was the oldest out of three. So to see my little sister that I was supposed to protect is just gut wrenching. I know you can't always be there just like parents can't always surveil their kids but still. It's just the youngness that kills me. All the memories keep flooding in and its just overbearing that none of them will ever happen again.

The Facebook group

Comment

Dude I am beyond sorry for your loss.

No one on here will understand a shred of what you're going through, unless they have lost a sibling as well, me included.

I just lost my father in Dec, and it was really rough and I think of him every day, but if my sister(who is older then your sis) passed, i'd be devesated....my brother for that matter as well.

You deal with it how you have to , but please, if you need anyone to talk to we're all here.

Pm me, I get a notification right away and Ill gladly talk to you day or night. If need be you can call or email or whatever.

Even though im a stranger, it helps to talk to someone no matter what.

I know it seems impossible, but I believe there is a silver lining to everything. Even though her beautiful life was cut short, it might be that she was here just long enough to leave a lasting impression on yours and to make you a better person because of it.

Just stay positive brother.

Comment

Hey Nolan; this is tough to hear. I can only imagine what you're going through, having never lost an immediate (or distant, even) family member, let alone a sibling. The advice above me looks great; stick with that, and stick with your family and friends, and you're bound to pull through. Time heals all, or so they say; stick in there and do what you gotta do.

Best of luck, and I'm sorry for your loss. You've got a family of sorts here on CB7tuner, we've got your back if you need somewhere to turn.

Comment

I had a problem and Stretch jdm was there for me. I don't kno him, nor does he live near me, but was there for me.. and he said the same ralphie said. There's a silverlining. Things happen for a reason, but we can not dwell on what's that reason. In time u will understand.

Memories of her will flood into your mind. It just happend. I think when she's buried or which ever process your family will do, you will feel a little bit more better. Everyone heals differently. Think happy thoughts, since you are the oldest, u have to keep sane even tho u might want 2 freak out. Don't think negative, that's the devil getting to you. Gotta have graditude, be thankful for the things you already have and shared with her in life.
                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Man brings tears to my eyes. . I could only imagine how hurt you are. My sister is my best friend , the thought of losing her kills me. At such a young age too. I dont know i'd do.. I wish the best for your family and am so sorry to hear of your loss. When you lose someone the best thing to do is think of all the happy times. It may shedd tears but happy tears are better than depression.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
                    Dude I am beyond sorry for your loss.

No one on here will understand a shred of what you're going through, unless they have lost a sibling as well, me included.

I just lost my father in Dec, and it was really rough and I think of him every day, but if my sister(who is older then your sis) passed, i'd be devesated....my brother for that matter as well.

You deal with it how you have to , but please, if you need anyone to talk to we're all here.

Pm me, I get a notification right away and Ill gladly talk to you day or night. If need be you can call or email or whatever.

Even though im a stranger, it helps to talk to someone no matter what.

I know it seems impossible, but I believe there is a silver lining to everything. Even though her beautiful life was cut short, it might be that she was here just long enough to leave a lasting impression on yours and to make you a better person because of it.

Just stay positive brother.
                    Thanks man. I've never had a family member die that I was so close to. I mean I obviously always knew it was bound to happen some time but I never thought it would be my brother or sister. But I really do appreciate reaching out there. Sometimes I prefer talking to random people. I've always been a duck in a pond a letting the water roll off my back with everything but nothing I could ever imagine could prepare me for this.

Originally posted by reklipz View Post
                    Hey Nolan; this is tough to hear. I can only imagine what you're going through, having never lost an immediate (or distant, even) family member, let alone a sibling. The advice above me looks great; stick with that, and stick with your family and friends, and you're bound to pull through. Time heals all, or so they say; stick in there and do what you gotta do.

Best of luck, and I'm sorry for your loss. You've got a family of sorts here on CB7tuner, we've got your back if you need somewhere to turn.
                    Thanks rek, I normally don't post things to the public like this but I know how the members are here. Back when news of Mayberry's passing came, even I was sad and I had only seen his car on the forum and seen his posts. I truly think that no matter what evils there are in the world nothing could compare to this. I would rather be tortured ten times over than for her to leave.

I also forgot to mention above that she drove an Integra and her name was Tori (Victoria). So I think what I'm going to do is whenever I can accumulate some money, even though I normally would never get one, I'm going to find a Teg and build it up like crazy. I'll call it the Toar Teg Project. Might sound cheesy but I don't know I guess it would be the ultimate way for me to cope and feel like I'm making her proud.

The Facebook group

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Coupe <3 View Post
                      Man brings tears to my eyes. . I could only imagine how hurt you are. My sister is my best friend , the thought of losing her kills me. At such a young age too. I dont know i'd do.. I wish the best for your family and am so sorry to hear of your loss. When you lose someone the best thing to do is think of all the happy times. It may shedd tears but happy tears are better than depression.
                      Yeah I've been almost non stop crying since I found out at 2:30 this morning.

The Facebook group

Comment

Lost my brother the same was.

Shit sucks.

You'll feel better eventually.

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                        dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

Yeah but its a long way

The Facebook group

Comment

Truly sorry for your loss. Like Ralph said, we're all here if you need to talk to someone. A shoulder to lean on goes a long way in the healing process, even if its just here posting how you're feeling and what you're going through.
                            1993 Accord EX
                            2011 Subaru STi

Comment

My deepest condolences you. I am saddened to hear about people dying at such a young age. My heart goes out to you and your family.

-Ryan
                              visit vgruk

Comment

Working...
                              X