• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ludacris still owns an Acura Legend

Thought this was cool.

LINK

No, actually it's pretty awesome.

He may own some pretty sick cars but to Ludacris none of them really compare to his 1993 Acura Legend. Yep, that's right -- he still owns his 93 Acura Legend. Back in the day when he was on MTV Cribs, Luda said it was his favorite car -- obviously he wasn't lying because he's still driving it around. Luda posted this photo on Instagram of the Legend in front of his plane. With the caption, "My plane and my 93 Acura Legend. It doesn't get much more Gangster than that. Lol."

He tweeted this last year, "My 93 Acura Legend has 230,000 miles on it & still running strong. Still My favorite car Out of every single one I've owned."

That's pretty awesome. I heard a while ago that he still had it. Nice to see that it's true today (assuming this is recent.)
    I wonder if he's maintained it that well, or if he's had it repainted and reupholstered over the years. Looks mint!
    Funny how it's a sedan, and one of the more unattractive color combinations.

I do love that he kept it stock. I guess there's no need to pimp out a Legend when you can afford Ferraris. He appreciates the Legend as-is, for exactly what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      That's pretty awesome. I heard a while ago that he still had it. Nice to see that it's true today (assuming this is recent.)
      I wonder if he's maintained it that well, or if he's had it repainted and reupholstered over the years. Looks mint!

I do love that he kept it stock. I guess there's no need to pimp out a Legend when you can afford Ferraris. He appreciates the Legend as-is, for exactly what it is.
      I agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post

I don't think he's kept it stock. In the link for the MTV cribs video, he's put some obnoxious chrome rims on it.

member's ride thread
        93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
        99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
        91 Accord SE 176k
        97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Apparently, its a year old as stated in the quote. But, I do believe that he will never get rid of that car. He likes it way too much.

Comment

That's ballin, cris is staying true to the Legend.
            MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=202004
            1992 Accord EX(Canadian)Seattle Silver sedan

Comment

I think thats pretty damn cool man, he knows where true reliability is at
              Jay
              HondaLina
              91' Accord EX R JDM H22A

Comment

thats pretty cool,

i've always told myself (and the wife) that if i every win the lotto or make it big i will keep my current hoopty (weather its stock or modded) and keep it the way it is. i would drive it around just to bring me back to reality and not let my $$$ get all in my head lol (i know, thats weird)
                FRIENDS
                DONT LET
                FRIENDS
                ROLL ON
                ROTA'S

Comment

lol I saw luda driving that car in Urbana when he was performing at the assembly hall later that night. bitchass almost hit me on my bike but he had some hot chick in the car so I excused it.

Comment

He said a long time ago that he plans to never get rid of it. I'm thinking he'll give it to his daughter in a few years if she wants it.
                    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Digging this thread back up. I was listening to Ludacris' older albums recently, then got to wondering if he had released anything in the last few years. 2015's album:

Last edited by CyborgGT; 07-14-2015, 08:24 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Yeah, I saw that picture floating around Facebook. Didn't realize it was the brand new album! Apparently he still considers that to be his favorite car. I wonder if it's now still because of the car's merits, or because he's gained notoriety for loving his old Acura! Either way, I applaud him for keeping and maintaining it!
                        He's one artist I have great respect for. I like his acting, I like his music (and I'm not really a rap fan otherwise), and I like all that I've seen of him as a person in general.

Comment

Yep. Just bought that cd 2 weeks ago. He has it because it's where he started from, at least that what he says in the tracks that refer to it. I have all his cds and I think this is the first one that he mentions it.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

I think I recall an older lyric referring to "the Ac."

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised. He has 8 cds now. I'm sure it's in a few verses

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Working...
                              X