Windows 7 Folder Question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windows 7 Folder Question.

For the last couple of days i have been trying to figure out how to restore the information plane that appears at the bottom of each folder.

I am not even sure if that is the correct term, but at the bottom of each folder in windows, when you click on a file, you have a little information summary that appears at the bottom of the folder.

my folders dont do that and I am trying to figure out how to restore it.

Any help?

delete the system32 file

i kid DONT DO THAT! it looks like you need to check you folder options in windows explorer
    visit vgruk

Comment

Click organize>Layout> Detail pane

You're welcome!

Comment

You can also hit Alt while in the folder view, click the "View" tool menu at the top, and click "Status Bar" to enable that view.

If you hit Alt again, go to "Tools" and then Folder Options, you can go to the view tab, and then apply the view to all folders.
        Originally posted by sweet91accord
        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Thank You Ralphie!

Comment

I have difficulty making the folder options stay as I set them for individual folders. I click away, and they change to whatever the F they feel like.

"I'm a PC, and Windows 7 was my... oh, hey! Something shiny!"

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              I have difficulty making the folder options stay as I set them for individual folders. I click away, and they change to whatever the F they feel like.

"I'm a PC, and Windows 7 was my... oh, hey! Something shiny!"
              LMAO.

That's really odd.

I change them all the time and alway's find them the way I left them.

Comment

I use a list view, arranged chronologically, for the pictures I take at work. I click away from the list view, and it almost always reverts back to alphabetical thumbnails when I click back.

Comment

I use a list view, arranged chronologically, for the pictures I take at work. I click away from the list view, and it almost always reverts back to alphabetical thumbnails when I click back.
                  See depending on the folder and it's contents, I change the view as well.

If it's all pictures, it's thumbnail view in alphabetical order....

Random shit is just folder view with details..

problem is is that I forget when I change it sometimes and then when I open the folder im like why the fuck is this changed and then i realize I changed it the last time I was there LMAO.

Comment

Follow the second set of instructions I posted. It will set all folders to the same view.
                    Originally posted by sweet91accord
                    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Working...
                    X