5GLibrary.com - 5th Generation Accord Library

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5GLibrary.com - 5th Generation Accord Library

Hey guys - I just wanted to drop a note to anyone here that might have interest in the 5th gen accords - I'm slowly assembling a comprehensive library on the 94-97 accord from around the world. I will eventually expand this to literature from the 4th gen, but it will be a little while before that happens, as I've still got thousands and thousands of pages I still have not scanned and compiled yet for the fifth gen alone.

Anyways, just thought I'd say hi and hope some of you guys have some uncommon international literature you can share with my site! Its completely non-profit, and will serve as only a reference library so fellow enthusiasts can appreciate the variety of oem and aftermarket options and information most of us in the US don't have an opportunity to enjoy.

I use that site. But if you could get more wagon info, itd be great.
    Thansk for the help you have provided me.

Comment

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7 View Post
      I use that site. But if you could get more wagon info, itd be great.
      Thansk for the help you have provided me.
      What type of wagon info are you looking for? I don't really have a priority list yet of what literature i'm going to upload in what order, but I can definitely start to add more things based on demand rather than whats sitting in my stacks.

Comment

I have a 1996 Accord Wagon Lx. Info like you have for the Coupe, the complete work guide.

Comment

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7 View Post
          I have a 1996 Accord Wagon Lx. Info like you have for the Coupe, the complete work guide.
          If you're talking about the service manuals for the wagon, no I don't have those. I only have the coupe service manual, and the wagon supplements. :/

I do however have lots of brochures, and a few thousand pages of aftermarket parts catalogs specifically for the wagon I need to still scan .

Comment

I would like to check those out

Comment

I'll get some of the brochures done next for the wagon and upload them. Glad someone is finding use out of the site!

Comment

I use time to time. The front end of the coupe is the same. I have been replacing the trans in my wagon. So I Found your site, and I went over the service man.

Comment

Working...
                X